Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

DjMe

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I think I'm turning a corner, ready to move on, make peace with this all, and then I read something like this.
And it's like it gives me permission to grieve again, because I see I'm not the only one who felt some way about Kobe, when you got a team of champions, hanging on his every word. And Belichick taking the time to craft a statement.
Then I'm right back to thinking, why that helicopter couldn't have just begun an ascent 1 second earlier?
Why can't I just wake up in a world tomorrow where it cleared that mountain and I'm hyped for the Super Bowl and maybe cashing in on some squares.
Why do I need to be sitting here thinking back on the last 20 years of my life, and all the moments I had with him on in the background?
Why do we all gotta grieve like this.
shyt still hurts so much man, it's unreal.

Gizza

Can’t find a job, YOU can rap at least
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
Already signed
Sign the Petition

“TMZ is a tabloid news website owned by WarnerMedia and carried by Fox Television Stations that reports on Celebrity and influencer news. TMZ has a history of harassing celebrities and crossing so many lines, but this time they went too far.

Basketball legend Kobe Bryant and his daughter Gianna died in a horrific helicopter crash, and TMZ LEAKED the news before the authorities were even able to notify the family. That means that Vanessa Bryant found out about the death of her husband and child through TMZ, tweets, or comments.”

Daps
Every time I think I’ve come to grips with it, the pain just resets. I’m staring at a picture of Kobe Bryant on my phone with a halo over him and his daughters head, wtf??

:mjcry: I won’t ever get over this.

verbaltelekinesis

LWO Joint Chief
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
I cried at least 8 or 9 times the first 2 days after it happened. And I still find myself in disbelief that he is gone, but now I'm flat out angry! It seems like every couple of hours I'll just shake my head and yell "fukk!" at the top of my lungs and look for the closest thing I can find to punch.

Between this and what happened to Nip, I'm cool on the subject of God and religion. I was listening to some prime music on the way home and I was actually taking my mind of it for a bit and then Jhene Aiko "Eternal Sunshine" came on and I had to pull my truck over. This really has me fukkED UP!!!!

I realized the grief, the anger, God's will, none of that shyt matters. Because the fact of the matter is, all I want is for Bean to be here BREATHING and no amount of tears or prayer or anger is going to bring him back!

Last edited: