Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

Daps
As a huge comedy fan, in general I get the angle where comedians are coming from, BUT, at the same time Ari's whole "let me shyt on whoever just died" thing was just a lame social media trolling tactic and not really comedy. And it was gonna backfire sooner or later anyway :manny: also, while I'm a fan of so called "shock" comedy, there's a certain "art" to it, just like horrorcore rap or anything like that, and just saying the most despicaple/disgusting thing really isnt that difficult or "artistic". Someone like Anthony Jeselnik does the same shyt but 100x better than Ari Shaffir. Like for example he tweeted this on sunday:

I've seen a couple of Jeselnik's shows
The difference is he actually has talent and knows what he is doing
His jokes are funny
Ari is not funny so he resorts to shock jock quackery for attention
A lot of untalented "comedians" like that in the field

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Believe it or not, that event changed my perspective on A LOT of things, and made me a die hard Kobe fan.
I was old enough to know how girls/the world worked by that point--and there is no conceivable way he raped that chick.
Put it this way, if my old lady, or for that matter, ANY OL LADY, was in a room, alone, at night, with KOBE... they're begging for that dikk. If my wife came home and said:
"Kobe raped me" I'd be like, "ohhhhh shyt, ski mask way?"
"Nah, I walked into his hotel room with him."
:stopitslime:
Get all the way the fukk outta here. That's not rape. It just isn't.
If you're a 19 year old chick, you don't go into a hotel room with a man unless you're fukking.
Let me ask any of these c*nts on tv talking out the side of their mouths right now, RIGHT NOW, how would their husbands feel if they got caught playing... fukkin... GO FISH.. or CRAZY 8s, ALONE, in a hotel room, with a man that isn't their spouse? Know what I mean? Doesn't matter how platonic of a picture you want to paint, you still on the hook for explaining what made you cross that threshold into his room with him. ALONE.
Like, if Lebron was in town tonight, and my boy texted me like
"yo I just saw your wife walk into Bron's hotel room with him."
I mean.
Come all the way the fukk on bro. There's no conceivable excuse that she could give that would make me say,
:ehh: that makes sense. You met him 30 minutes ago, formed a close bond, and just needed to talk about life in a venue that includes a bed and sound proof walls. Cool, what's for dinner?

Right?

Oh--and by the way, she changed her story. Twice. Had another guys seed in her panties. Was schizophrenic. And withdrew her case.

If you can't see through that whole mess of trees to understand the forest you're looking at, point blank, you don't have the level of swag necessary to appreciate Kobe Bean Bryant.
For 15 years now, when someone tells me "Kobe's a rapist" I instantly know that they
a) have no experience with p*ssy
b) will believe anything they are told by someone in "authority" and can't think for themselves

And I'll tell you something right now, here's a prediction for ya, for free--
Kate Faber is gonna come out at some point in the next few days/weeks/months and say that Kobe never raped her and the guilt is eating her alive.
It's just how bytches work, she's gonna want that sympathy attention.
That "ohhhh you must have been SO scared of your boyfriend finding out that you were doing anal over a chair in a hotel room with a celebrity you just met, but at least you got 2.5 milly yaaaaaaaaaas slay queen!"

Talk ur talk bro
:salute:

But ur wrong about one thing...
U must not know how these fukkkers work.
As soon as kobes chopper hit the ground.
These media savages have been working behind the scenes to get a quote or interview from that chik... offering her big money.
And she is not gonna say Kobe didnt rape me...
That won't make big headlines .
Trying to slander his name and #metoo'ing the fukk outta him while he cant defend himself... is what they want
:mjcry:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune

svxrPtN.gif

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I'm still confused. At first I thought the chopper clipped the mountain.

But the pilot ascended up to 2000 ft and then the chopper just dropped at a super higj rate of speed? Even if the engine died it wouldn't fall at that speed

I hate to say it but that sounds like it almost intentional

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
All these CACs coming with the rape stuff right now are the lowest of the low. The Disney heiress, that Democrat senator, are all scum of the earth.

I wonder what grounds the Bryant estate has for defamation. They are calling the man a rapist, something he was never convicted of. You quite simply can't do that.

Daps
All these CACs coming with the rape stuff right now are the lowest of the low. The Disney heiress, that Democrat senator, are all scum of the earth.

I wonder what grounds the Bryant estate has for defamation. They are calling the man a rapist, something he was never convicted of. You quite simply can't do that.
should be sued for slander

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
Yo man

I wasn't even a Kobe Stan like that...

Frankly I though he was overrated..I didn't have him in my top 10 etc

I always fukked with and respected his competitiveness...his fukking psycho determination..and I've always had a soft spot for LA and the Lakers ..

But I wasn't even a Stan like that

But I love basketball...and I'm a father...and I came from nothing and made something of myself off sheet determination and will

And I'm in my mid 30s so I came off age to Kobe

Wallah man this got me crying man..I been crying for days man....this shyt hurts me man...