Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

x-factor7

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
RealAcademicEmu-size_restricted.gif
Saw that and a little bit of TNTs tribute to Kobe, and had JBs reaction :mjcry:

H.J.Duck

Superstar
Daps
Yeah this is why I kinda don’t like comedians everything is a fukkin joke to them and they think they can hide behind that it’s a joke shyt..

This guy should seriously get his shyt pushed back fukkin clown

As a huge comedy fan, in general I get the angle where comedians are coming from, BUT, at the same time Ari's whole "let me shyt on whoever just died" thing was just a lame social media trolling tactic and not really comedy. And it was gonna backfire sooner or later anyway :manny: also, while I'm a fan of so called "shock" comedy, there's a certain "art" to it, just like horrorcore rap or anything like that, and just saying the most despicaple/disgusting thing really isnt that difficult or "artistic". Someone like Anthony Jeselnik does the same shyt but 100x better than Ari Shaffir. Like for example he tweeted this on sunday:

DjMe

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t understand why people act like they’re so sure he did it. At the time legal experts and lawyers were saying the prosecutions case was weak, why was it filed in the first place, it was a waste of taxpayers money, a lot of the potential jurors thought he was innocent, and the Eagle County court and sheriffs both fukked up.

Now he may have done it he may not of nobody knows but the two people in the room. And it is a part of his life so it’ll be brought wherever now or down the road. But running out and calling him a rapist especially after he passes is disrespectful. If these people in the media felt this way they should’ve said something during his career. Instead of waiting to hop on their high horses now.

Believe it or not, that event changed my perspective on A LOT of things, and made me a die hard Kobe fan.
I was old enough to know how girls/the world worked by that point--and there is no conceivable way he raped that chick.
Put it this way, if my old lady, or for that matter, ANY OL LADY, was in a room, alone, at night, with KOBE... they're begging for that dikk. If my wife came home and said:
"Kobe raped me" I'd be like, "ohhhhh shyt, ski mask way?"
"Nah, I walked into his hotel room with him."
:stopitslime:
Get all the way the fukk outta here. That's not rape. It just isn't.
If you're a 19 year old chick, you don't go into a hotel room with a man unless you're fukking.
Let me ask any of these c*nts on tv talking out the side of their mouths right now, RIGHT NOW, how would their husbands feel if they got caught playing... fukkin... GO FISH.. or CRAZY 8s, ALONE, in a hotel room, with a man that isn't their spouse? Know what I mean? Doesn't matter how platonic of a picture you want to paint, you still on the hook for explaining what made you cross that threshold into his room with him. ALONE.
Like, if Lebron was in town tonight, and my boy texted me like
"yo I just saw your wife walk into Bron's hotel room with him."
I mean.
Come all the way the fukk on bro. There's no conceivable excuse that she could give that would make me say,
:ehh: that makes sense. You met him 30 minutes ago, formed a close bond, and just needed to talk about life in a venue that includes a bed and sound proof walls. Cool, what's for dinner?

Right?

Oh--and by the way, she changed her story. Twice. Had another guys seed in her panties. Was schizophrenic. And withdrew her case.

If you can't see through that whole mess of trees to understand the forest you're looking at, point blank, you don't have the level of swag necessary to appreciate Kobe Bean Bryant.
For 15 years now, when someone tells me "Kobe's a rapist" I instantly know that they
a) have no experience with p*ssy
b) will believe anything they are told by someone in "authority" and can't think for themselves

And I'll tell you something right now, here's a prediction for ya, for free--
Kate Faber is gonna come out at some point in the next few days/weeks/months and say that Kobe never raped her and the guilt is eating her alive.
It's just how bytches work, she's gonna want that sympathy attention.
That "ohhhh you must have been SO scared of your boyfriend finding out that you were doing anal over a chair in a hotel room with a celebrity you just met, but at least you got 2.5 milly yaaaaaaaaaas slay queen!"

JBold

Rookie
Daps
I just need to take a break from everything. This just puts into perspective that life plays by no rules.

There are cold-blooded killers and criminals still occupying the earth not contributing anything. There are drunk drivers that lived through accidents where they killed entire families. Child molesters, terrorists, etc....

A Global icon who simply wanted to take his daughter to hone in on her basketball skills dies a violent, gruesome death. To make matters worse, his 13 year old wasn’t spared. My faith is hanging by a thread. This isn’t supposed to happen. If it can happen to him, how important are we? Does god really look out for us? Death is promised but why so violently and why take children? Why take so many people?

It’s always the good that die young. And often, they don’t die peacefully.

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Believe it or not, that event changed my perspective on A LOT of things, and made me a die hard Kobe fan.
I was old enough to know how girls/the world worked by that point--and there is no conceivable way he raped that chick.
Put it this way, if my old lady, or for that matter, ANY OL LADY, was in a room, alone, at night, with KOBE... they're begging for that dikk. If my wife came home and said:
"Kobe raped me" I'd be like, "ohhhhh shyt, ski mask way?"
"Nah, I walked into his hotel room with him."
:stopitslime:
Get all the way the fukk outta here. That's not rape. It just isn't.
If you're a 19 year old chick, you don't go into a hotel room with a man unless you're fukking.
Let me ask any of these c*nts on tv talking out the side of their mouths right now, RIGHT NOW, how would their husbands feel if they got caught playing... fukkin... GO FISH.. or CRAZY 8s, ALONE, in a hotel room, with a man that isn't their spouse? Know what I mean? Doesn't matter how platonic of a picture you want to paint, you still on the hook for explaining what made you cross that threshold into his room with him. ALONE.
Like, if Lebron was in town tonight, and my boy texted me like
"yo I just saw your wife walk into Bron's hotel room with him."
I mean.
Come all the way the fukk on bro. There's no conceivable excuse that she could give that would make me say,
:ehh: that makes sense. You met him 30 minutes ago, formed a close bond, and just needed to talk about life in a venue that includes a bed and sound proof walls. Cool, what's for dinner?

Right?

Oh--and by the way, she changed her story. Twice. Had another guys seed in her panties. Was schizophrenic. And withdrew her case.

If you can't see through that whole mess of trees to understand the forest you're looking at, point blank, you don't have the level of swag necessary to appreciate Kobe Bean Bryant.
For 15 years now, when someone tells me "Kobe's a rapist" I instantly know that they
a) have no experience with p*ssy
b) will believe anything they are told by someone in "authority" and can't think for themselves

And I'll tell you something right now, here's a prediction for ya, for free--
Kate Faber is gonna come out at some point in the next few days/weeks/months and say that Kobe never raped her and the guilt is eating her alive.
It's just how bytches work, she's gonna want that sympathy attention.
That "ohhhh you must have been SO scared of your boyfriend finding out that you were doing anal over a chair in a hotel room with a celebrity you just met, but at least you got 2.5 milly yaaaaaaaaaas slay queen!"

There has never been another instant of kobe treating any other woman inappropriately in his life

look at someone like mystikal, r kelly, kellen winslow, ruben patterson

If this was the smart phone era, kobe would have recorded that ish