Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
the death of Kobe has given me an urge to do better, be better and strive for greatness with no excuses or procrastination

shyt puts a perspective on how fast life can be gone and really there ain't no time for bullshyttin, gotta get out here and achieve greatness so i can hopefully have even half the success that Kobe had in his lifetime

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
Anybody who isn't signed up to black men don't cheat I highly recommend it just got this in my email.

• 27 Jan at 15:01
    Here's something just for YOU

mail

Just in case you need it this week,
    Here's 8 ways to mourn
    1. Acknowledge the presence of your pain. (Cry if you need too)
    2. Seek out Face to Face support from your love ones.
    3. Support yourself emotionally by taking care of yourself PHYSICALLY. (Go to the gym and get buckets for the mamba)
    4. Accept that grief can trigger built up unexpected emotions. (Be prepared for this it may get ugly but its necessary)
    5. Take some time to watch YouTube videos of Kobe! Not just his gameplay but his message and the true bases of "The Mamba Mentality". Learn what made Kobe great and try to incorporate his mindset into your everyday life. (Nothing would make Kobe happier than knowing his legacy lives through his loved ones and admirers.)
    6. Contact your friends and rectify all petty disputes. (Life is extremely short)
    7. Take a day or two away from social media.
    8. MUSIC!! Download this playlist made by the brother for Kobe
    • Remember everyone mourns differently but the key is to break generational curses and stigmas that BLACK MEN CANT MOURN. Learning how to mourn properly can truly help heal black men for generations.

Nearly just exposed my whole shyt :mjlol: thank God it's just a burner email adress