Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
This is an odd conflation. Kobe's situation and "random" drone strikes are not the same thing(P.S none of them shyts was random).
I didn't say they were. I'm making an example. We're talking about people that immediately fire off after a person's death about something they did/happened to them/etc, that they didn't agree wit or felt was bad and making that their starting headline.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I don’t understand why people act like they’re so sure he did it. At the time legal experts and lawyers were saying the prosecutions case was weak, why was it filed in the first place, it was a waste of taxpayers money, a lot of the potential jurors thought he was innocent, and the Eagle County court and sheriffs both fukked up.

Now he may have done it he may not of nobody knows but the two people in the room. And it is a part of his life so it’ll be brought wherever now or down the road. But running out and calling him a rapist especially after he passes is disrespectful. If these people in the media felt this way they should’ve said something during his career. Instead of waiting to hop on their high horses now.

Two things I hate most in this world are rapist and molesters. To accuse someone of that is serious shyt that if they were wrong they deserve every bit of the asswhooping that comes to them.

It’s my sincerest hope that the ones doing this face karma at its most intense. To do this after the man dies, breh you see why Kobe stans are so fanatical now? It’s this slick ass hatin ass energy that forever keeps us ready to fukk some shyt up.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Listening to Bomani podcast, now.

Great, but, gives a bullshyt reason as to why only 72 hours later we HAVE to talk about this.

"Because you can't act like it didn't happen"

:dahell:

He wasn't coming back from Colorado court. He was flying to a girl's bball tourney with his daughter, her teammates and their parents...17 YEARS LATER.
Trips me out that Bomani can be a Black man in America and ignore the history of White Women lying on Black men in this country just so he can align himself with some White feminists. No proof that it happened, charges were dropped, but he's gonna assume his guilt anyway. That dude is fukking pathetic.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
I'm so sick and tired of this moral absolutism in general. Like you have to be perfect and any imperfection is the totality of that person, it's total bullshyt, especially when used disproportionately as it is when black heroes die by white people and at very specific times like it is here. It's also extremely hypocritical as they look into their own lives and heroes.

Only One lived the perfect life. Everybody else has a record.

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t understand why people act like they’re so sure he did it. At the time legal experts and lawyers were saying the prosecutions case was weak, why was it filed in the first place, it was a waste of taxpayers money, a lot of the potential jurors thought he was innocent, and the Eagle County court and sheriffs both fukked up.

Now he may have done it he may not of nobody knows but the two people in the room. And it is a part of his life so it’ll be brought wherever now or down the road. But running out and calling him a rapist especially after he passes is disrespectful. If these people in the media felt this way they should’ve said something during his career. Instead of waiting to hop on their high horses now.
People in the media are racist. When are they bringing up peyton manning or Ben. Hell even with the Jeffrey Epstein shyt and all the evidence they have they're not vilifying anyone connected.

Daps

Remember back when kobe dunked over a swimming pool full of snakes?

This made me remember the time he jumped over the car. :wow:

Ole boy telling him "I dont think u should do this"

Kobe like :childplease: "dont u trust ya boy"

:wow:

The more I think about it the more I think folks are right when they say that even now Kobe would be like yall keep going, dont stop nothing cause of me. I think he would tell ppl that he was gonna be alright

The only reason this thought doesn't bring comfort is cause it wasnt just him. It was his baby too

:wow::mjcry::to: