Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

Daps
You never hear much stories about Kobe being a bad dude off the court like we did with Jordan. Let most people tell it, Jordan was a major a$$hole off the court and didn't embrace the younger generations like Kobe did. Jordan hated rap, and only embraced those that could help him with business and sell sneakers. Kobe was well loved by everyone on and off the court.
Who cares bro...let’s stop this corny ass hating on other players shyt. It’s like y’all haven’t learned anything

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
Man I don't know how y'all brehs sat there and watch Inside last night... It seems like it was torturing to watch. I haven't watched much TV in the last few days because of this. I just got over my depression like a week before this happened and now I'm depressed again.

shyt I even forgot that the Super Bowl was this Sunday. I'm not even in the mood to even watch it.

I wish that report about the helicopter almost clearing the mountain never came out. If the Pilot wouldve stayed composed and not panicked.....fukk

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Talked to a friend of mine who is a pilot and he said the pilot is fully responsible for this. He said so many red flags that were ignored. He was flying low. He went in a fog. He knew the helicopter they were flying. He knew that making that wide ass turn could have disorinted him. He just gambled with people life.

Basically when it is that foggy. You rely on the insteument and the radar to fly. You fet clearance levels and highest object in your fly zone. Dude basically ignored everything and still went on. He got several warnings about flying low and ig ored them. If Kobe or anyone else knew how to fly, they could have picked up on it that dude was confused and did not know his whereabouts. Unlike airplanes, there is no autopilot for helicopters.

My friend said the pilot should have made an emergency landing by Burbank the latest. Same rwason we get jet lagged is same reason these pilots can get congused in the air. Thats why thwy have a max number of hours they can work monthly. I think 8 or 12 days a month.

Still dude cost Kobe and other ppl their lives and theres no coming back from that.

shyt is bonkers breh.

none of us are aviation experts obviously but if this dude was dealing with some confusion (and nervousness) in the fog why not just slow down, pull up and just hover?

It’s not like a speeding plane at 500mph. Damn copter can literally just hover in the air forever almost at a dead stop. We’ve all see news/police choppers do it all the time. Can’t be out here flying Vietnam style missions with peoples kids on board. Do that shyt by yourself.

whole thing is just wack and as time go by you’re still hurt by it but angry now what plenty of pilots are coming out and saying WTF was this dude doing. If you don’t wanna rely on your instruments then why even fukking go up there like you have laser precision eyesight that can cut thru clouds and fog.

Ridiculous. All of it.

Time and time again when some big tragedy happens with a celeb or someone notable you question the people rolling with them. Because of the boss dies then everyone’s bag is fukked up forever. Protect the boss at all costs unless you want dark days ahead where everyone left behind literally has to pick up the pieces.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Kobe and I back in February 2013 (obviously blurred out my face)

IMG-20130204-215948.jpg