Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
the pilot was an expert though

Before Sunday’s crash, the pilot and flight instructor had no prior accidents or flight incidents, according to Ian Gregor, a California spokesperson for the Federal Aviation Administration. Zobayan received his first private pilot license with a helicopter rating on January 21, 2001, and his commercial pilot license on December 3, 2007.

Zobayan had worked as Bryant’s private pilot for some time. “[Bryant] doesn’t let anyone else fly him around but Ara,” Kemp told the paper. As his instructor, Kemp and Zobayan had been close––the student recalled how his teacher had helped him through a difficult divorce.

Zobayan was a licensed instrument pilot, meaning that he was trained on the safety and navigational tools needed to fly under poor weather conditions.
I don’t think it matters if he was an
expert. This wasn’t war. They were traveling to a kids basketball game. There was no need to even fly into those type of conditions. If you show up late to the game then so be it.

And just cause he was a licensed to fly in poor weather conditions doesn’t mean he didn’t make mistakes. This could have been the worst weather conditions he had ever been in. It’s one thing to train for these types of conditions, it’s another thing when you’re actually in them. But again. The situation just didn’t call for it. It was a children’s basketball game. Just turn around and call it a fukkin day.

But I guess it doesn’t matter at this point. I’m just gonna get more angry. We can’t go back in time. We just have to accept it and move forward. Just remember to always choose your safety over everything.

Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
Had to cop this just now. And this is made by a breh

SLOAN and BENNETT x Campus Drip Mamba x Mambacita Hoodie

image_1800x1800.jpg

Dope. Whats the Korean lettering say?

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
this my last post on the topic cause I dont think Im helping anyone grieving, but when you wanna consider how much Kobe we've been deprived of

The decade defining player of the 60s is still alive....the decade defining player of the 70s is still alive....both of the players from the 80s....the 90s. But our representative of the 2000s is gone...that's TOUGH to get a grip on. I think Kobe at least had 30 more in him, likely more with his health regime

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just wanting attention, if you are serious about an issue you dont wait till someones death. They know exactly the type of response they are going to get, and then you get to play victim when people rightfully attack you.

exactly, it’s all for attention

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
This is bigger than basketball, the love and admiration he is receiving from so many is really amazing. Everyone has a story about the man, the father, the competitor. So many different facets to choose from, this one is gonna hurt bad for a long time.

aluc24

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know what I’ve been noticing about hearing all these players/celebrities talking about Kobe and what he meant to them? It all comes across very sincere. A lot of times when someone famous dies a lot of the condolences seem fake or for attention. But these have all seemed genuine. He really did touch people. That just makes this all so much harder to deal with :mjcry: