Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
34588.jpg
does anyone have original link to this..I really want to get this in 15x15 for one of frames

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
They were travelling close to 200 mph. They all died instantly. I’m sure there was a lot of nervousness leading up to the crash considering they probably lost all visibility. But they definitely didn’t endure any physical pain. I have no idea why the pilot was flying so fast considering he couldn’t see. Maybe he was nervous too and just wanted to find a way out. But reading about the crash, when you go into heavy fog like that you lose all sense of direction. You’re just in a complete sea of white. They should have turned around immediately once they ran into the fog. But the pilot decided to go ahead anyway. And once they were too deep into it, he couldn’t find his way back out. This is the same pilot that flew Kobe to his last game so they had a lot of experience with each other. It was just a dumb decision on his part that cost everybody their life.

That’s why I always believe it’s better to be safe than sorry. Being safe might inconvenience you, but being sorry can cost you everything. Always put your safety above everything. That’s why I’ve cut back on speeding and texting while driving. I drive like a grandma now. fukk the bullshyt. One wrong maneuver is all it takes.

the pilot was an expert though

Before Sunday’s crash, the pilot and flight instructor had no prior accidents or flight incidents, according to Ian Gregor, a California spokesperson for the Federal Aviation Administration. Zobayan received his first private pilot license with a helicopter rating on January 21, 2001, and his commercial pilot license on December 3, 2007.

Zobayan had worked as Bryant’s private pilot for some time. “[Bryant] doesn’t let anyone else fly him around but Ara,” Kemp told the paper. As his instructor, Kemp and Zobayan had been close––the student recalled how his teacher had helped him through a difficult divorce.

Zobayan was a licensed instrument pilot, meaning that he was trained on the safety and navigational tools needed to fly under poor weather conditions.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
Dont ask the NBA for shyt ... we are the fans...the people who pay and dictate the culture
force them to abide by what we want or cancel the whole shyt and stop supporting jew backed circus shyt ran by people who dont respect us.
I've been done with the NBA for a few years, and at this point I dont care about putting money in disrespectful motherfukkers pockets
Black people got enough money to start their own league.... the disrespect for dead children and black excellence should already show that we need
to stop bending over for. Ice Cube already showed people that the REAL will follow to another league... the playing of the games and bland ass
"Thankful for his family and this is devastating" PR comments are fukking sick and trash. They havent done shyt but capitalize to make millions since the 26th
Today was probably all plans, to further exploit this bullshyt and market it, to fix their broken ass white trash product. DONT LET THEM TELL YOU WHATS GOOD FOR YOU
YOUR MONEY AND TIME PAYS FOR THEM TO OPERATE. THESE PEOPLE THINK YOU ARE A N*GGER and WANT TO REPLACE YOU. YOUR TRIUMPH IS THEIR PROFIT. OPEN YOUR EYES.
2K is operated by a chinese guy and a middle eastern guy and owned by white people. These people are EXPLOITING YOUR HARDSHIP and then blaming you for fighting over glory. Most news outlets and NBA executives were actually happy yesterday because this huge moment in time saved their league... but only you have the power to reverse that.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I was listening to other's opinions on the incident today. Everything from pilot's error to Kobe persuading the pilot to get in the air because they were in a hurry to get to their game to the helicopter running out of gas or malfunctioning. What all have you all heard today?

The bottom line is: This could have been avoidable. :francis: