Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
I'm ordering this as we speak. Had the 8 as a kid, bring it back 20 years later

thumb.aspx

Got a 22 year old one in storage - wore it out - not sure how to memorialize it - hoping to find a way to refurbish it or something one day. Something so I'll always have it.

The game winners the 5 trophies 20 years, 4 into retirement and he finally rips *my* heart out.

triplehate

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ECU
I'm in Cali this week, been dapping up anybody I see in Lakers colors and giving them my condolences. My pops is hurt b. We were supposed to go out to dinner these last two nights he ain't really up to it.

So many Asians out here in San Diego fukk with kobe man they just look depressed

Spade281

Pro
Daps
Kobe gets taken out with 4.1 seconds on the clock. He dies along the 101 freeway and his team scores 101 in his final game. If you minus his 60 then the team only has 41 points. All things my gf pointed out to me as I smiled watching his last game on ESPN but I already knew about these things. Still kinda freaky tbh

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This might backfire, but, an incredible gesture.

Nike Pulls Kobe Bryant Products From Website

Consignment Store Isn't Letting Resellers Profit Off Kobe Bryant's Passing

I feel bad for buying VC to get a Kobe jersey and shorts on 2k19

I’m currently sitting on:
Flyknit Kobe 9 ID multicolor x2
Beethoven Kobe 9 :wow:
mamba moments ID flyknit Kobe 9
Kobe 9 maestro NOLA

Which were already reselling for a lot a week ago I can’t imagine what these asian fukks are tryna flip for now :hhh:
I’m keeping all these hos DS :mjcry:

one of the GOAT sneakers.

In other news I work in the LA area and flew in this morning. Whole vibe felt depressing as fukk some executive bytch from Houston on the call this morning even took a few minutes to address kobe :mjcry:

Even this old ass fat bytch who never talks to anyone was talking about how sad shyt is :sadcam:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This ain’t the time and place but I just saw that Chamberlain Heights cartoon thing for the first time with the episode name and crazy symbolism

shyt is spooky outchea :huhldup: That’s all I’m gonna say on the subject. :hubie:

RIP to Bean, GiGi, and nem

It’s like Prince singing don’t let the Elevator take you down on Let’s Go Crazy and dying in an elevator and Whitney singing about Heartbreak Hotel and dying in a hotel