Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Damn i just can't stop thinking about Vanessa and their kids.

Just imagine.. your husband and daughter leave for a game in the morning. You probably going on about your day, making dinner plans for when they come home -- then all of the sudden... you're never going to see them again.

I don't know how you can carry on from that. And the worst part is you got a toddler and 2 month old at home. There's no time to grieve because you have to care for them and they don't know what's going on.

Just so fukkin sad.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Damn i just can't stop thinking about Vanessa and their kids.

Just imagine.. your husband and daughter leave for a game in the morning. You probably going on about your day, making dinner plans for when they come home -- then all of the sudden... you're never going to see them again.

I don't know how you can carry on from that. And the worst part is you got a toddler and 2 month old at home. There's no time to grieve because you have to care for them and they don't know what's going on.

Just so fukkin sad.

yup
and a 17 year old kid you have to be strong for. Sleeping in a bed you've slept with your husband for years and he's never coming back, empty room with your daughter. All those possessions, you turn on the tv and you see your husband and daughter smiling, you hop on the internet its there.

Its so sad

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Kobe Bryant used helicopters to get around Los Angeles, but he and his wife Vanessa Bryant made a point not to fly together.

“He and Vanessa had a deal that they would never fly on a helicopter together,” a source tells PEOPLE of the couple, who tied the knot in 2001.

Bryant, who was killed alongside his 13-year-old daughter Gianna and seven other people in Sunday’s crash, is survived by Vanessa, 37, and their daughters Natalia, 17, Bianka, 3, and Capri, who was born in June 2019.

The former NBA player, 41, and his daughter were on their way to a youth basketball game at the time of the crash, according to ESPN.

The same source also told PEOPLE that Bryant “only” flew in helicopters with pilot Ara Zobayan, who was among those killed in the crash.

Inferno

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East Bay
Kobe Bryant used helicopters to get around Los Angeles, but he and his wife Vanessa Bryant made a point not to fly together.

“He and Vanessa had a deal that they would never fly on a helicopter together,” a source tells PEOPLE of the couple, who tied the knot in 2001.

Bryant, who was killed alongside his 13-year-old daughter Gianna and seven other people in Sunday’s crash, is survived by Vanessa, 37, and their daughters Natalia, 17, Bianka, 3, and Capri, who was born in June 2019.

The former NBA player, 41, and his daughter were on their way to a youth basketball game at the time of the crash, according to ESPN.

The same source also told PEOPLE that Bryant “only” flew in helicopters with pilot Ara Zobayan, who was among those killed in the crash.

:wow:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
I wonder if Kobe, Gigi and the other victims died immediately and didn’t know what happened. I hope that was the case I hope they didn’t anticipate dying
They were travelling close to 200 mph. They all died instantly. I’m sure there was a lot of nervousness leading up to the crash considering they probably lost all visibility. But they definitely didn’t endure any physical pain. I have no idea why the pilot was flying so fast considering he couldn’t see. Maybe he was nervous too and just wanted to find a way out. But reading about the crash, when you go into heavy fog like that you lose all sense of direction. You’re just in a complete sea of white. They should have turned around immediately once they ran into the fog. But the pilot decided to go ahead anyway. And once they were too deep into it, he couldn’t find his way back out. This is the same pilot that flew Kobe to his last game so they had a lot of experience with each other. I’m sure Kobe trusted his judgment. This was just one bad decision on his part that cost everybody their life.

That’s why I always believe it’s better to be safe than sorry. Being safe might inconvenience you, but being sorry can cost you everything. Always put your safety above everything. That’s why I’ve cut back on speeding and texting while driving. I drive like a grandma now. fukk the bullshyt. One wrong maneuver is all it takes.