Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

DaRock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kobe's passing really puts life into perspective. I have a twin sister. We've been beefing since my mom passed. Mostly my fault because I can be a real a$$hole at times but I finally reached out to her today. Told her how much I love her and that I wanted to put all the petty drama and bullshyt aside. I have a 3 year old nephew who will be 4 this year. Haven't seen him in a long time now and I wanna be a part of his life. Also sent out messages to people letting them know I love them and what they mean to me.
:mjcry:

Did the right thing Bro...my wife can be in any part of the house and when I leave out she would say "wait babe, come give me a kiss"..didn't realize what she meant..one night we talked about bettering our relationship and she said babe it truly hurts when you leave the house and don't say anything, " people leave their homes and never come back":mjcry::mjcry:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'll look into doing a few things. It probably won't look much different than 'Coli Purple', with some gold/yellow mixed in
KI6hQcw.png
Pl66ykg.png

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Been cooking up something. Still working on it. I still don't have access to the server anymore so I can't actually upload the banner you see there yet. It can still go live right now (without it) but I don't wanna go over the owners heads.
Screen Shot 2020-01-27 at 9.13.36 PM.png

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i think the funeral is going to be very private, keep in mind it wasn’t just Kobe. I don’t think Vanessa wants the attention that comes with such a grand funeral
I can see a private funeral too. But the streets where the hearse will pass will be lined with ppl.
If it isn't private tho, it's gonna be major. The city of LA gonna shut down for those 3 or so hrs

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Been cooking up something. Still working on it. I still don't have access to the server anymore so I can't actually upload the banner you see there yet. It can still go live right now (without it) but I don't wanna go over the owners heads. View attachment 27807

I’ve used Coli Dark all this time but this would make me switch....:mjcry: