Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Kobe's passing really puts life into perspective. I have a twin sister. We've been beefing since my mom passed. Mostly my fault because I can be a real a$$hole at times but I finally reached out to her today. Told her how much I love her and that I wanted to put all the petty drama and bullshyt aside. I have a 3 year old nephew who will be 4 this year. Haven't seen him in a long time now and I wanna be a part of his life. Also sent out messages to people letting them know I love them and what they mean to me.
:mjcry:

You did the right thing breh

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Biggest since MJ. Don’t forget MJ had the WORLD rocked when he passed and that funeral was incredibly poignant and sad.

I think it all depends on vanessa. For all we know its just a quiet little private funeral. Although it would be great for kobe to get one last ride around LA

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Kobe's passing really puts life into perspective. I have a twin sister. We've been beefing since my mom passed. Mostly my fault because I can be a real a$$hole at times but I finally reached out to her today. Told her how much I love her and that I wanted to put all the petty drama and bullshyt aside. I have a 3 year old nephew who will be 4 this year. Haven't seen him in a long time now and I wanna be a part of his life. Also sent out messages to people letting them know I love them and what they mean to me.
:mjcry:
:salute:Salute to you bro, come together with loved ones we never know when it's their last time. Lost someone close to me as well awhile back

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
I can't believe I'm still looking at news stories just thinking how. I'm the type of person who is always looking at tomorrow and to see that there may not be a tomorrow for anyone including someone like Kobe, there just aren't words for it. Like dude didn't even get to see himself go in the hall. His little daughter will have no memory of him whatsoever.

Even being selfish I won't be able to see Kobe on TV years from now with my sons and spark up a convo on how great he was and shyt on the new nikka they rooting for. Damn man.

I feel as though I shouldn't feel this confused over someone I've never even seen in person but it's hard to not think about it.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I had to take Kobe's daughter out of my avatar. That shyt is too much.

I pulled over when I saw the notification and sat their reading here and Twitter.

And once I heard the bullshyt rumor about his daughters, I couldn't move. Then I heard it was none of them and then one.

fukk, man.

I see a lot of Kobe jerseys in 2k19 Parks. Ice Cube damn near crying. All the players--T-Mac just now.

This harder to deal with than MJ. Sports runs 24/7 in the new cycle. I listen to all my pods today, radios shows. I tried to avoid it last night, but, I had no choice today.