Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

Dame Dash's Motor Oil

Not From Harlem
Daps

Larry is a real one. As a teenager he tweeted some dumb shyt about Colorado. Later when they became teammates, he went to Kobe and apologized face to face like he was supposed to. Of course Kobe was the bigger man as always, forgot the exact quote but he easily accepted the apology and told Larry don't sweat it kid or something like that

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
kobe might have had the goat phone contact list with all these stories coming out. Dude was like a godfather and had time for everyone :wow:

Dude was so revered, was reading how he and vanessa and the kids went to a catholic church every for mass every sunday , how he would be shooting hoops in the local playground all the time.

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
my question is, knowing right then and there that the Chopper is going out of control, do you have enough air space to jump out and use the parachute and 2, what is the risk you get sliced up by the propellers? I'd be the type to rock a parachute during the ride just in case anything happens, ain't no time to grab it and put it on you while trying to jump out. :damn:
I don’t think any of the physics involved would allow that. With how fast a vehicle like that is traveling and the g-forces involved, I think even opening a door would be impossible.

FUPA

#LWO
Daps
Reppin
Lakers, Dodgers
It’s gonna be like that for a long time. Go ahead and feel it, cry your eyes out, be sad. I lost people close to me and made the mistake of not letting myself cry or feel anything. Ended up clinically depressed because of it.

Im on day 2 of no social media i cant take it. This the only place i can come to atm but its hard to be on here and have my eyes swell up. Im just waiting for the moment to get out of work head to my little girl and hit the park to shoot some hops with her.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Biggest funeral since Princess Diana way back in 1997 I'd say. It's not an USA thing this will be watched by billions

M J was pretty huge also. People loved him around the world as well. But with the advancements in technology around the world, more people probably will be watching this one.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Watching the Bulls pregame, lot of people rockin number 8 Bulls jerseys with Bryant taped over Zach Lavine’s name and Laker jerseys.