Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn

It's crazy; my wife was the one who broke the news to me yesterday; I was driving and she got an alert on her Apple watch. She knows nothing about sports, but she mentioned it to me, saying "Kobe somebody died" And I looked at her like :dahell: and she repeated it. Almost drove off the highway. Immediately switched to one of the sports stations. Then I started wondering if he had made good with his parents, since the last thing I remember reading was that he had beef with them over the memorabilia.

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Im watching the show get up right now but I had to stop because this dude Jeremy Schaap is lame. Stephen A and Jay Will were looking like they were extremely agitated with him. dude brought up Colorado and said Kobe apologized to the girl in Colorado. Which I’m pretty sure did not happen.
Kobe had some apology he put out where he said he was sorry for the situation but he felt the encounter was consensual.

It was not an admission of guilt at all

Inferno

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East Bay

:wow:

giphy.gif

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Man I need to stay off social media for a while. I be thinking I’m getting better and then I see pics of him and his daughter and :mjcry:
It’s gonna be like that for a long time. Go ahead and feel it, cry your eyes out, be sad. I lost people close to me and made the mistake of not letting myself cry or feel anything. Ended up clinically depressed because of it.