Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
I know we all used to do this whether in school or at home in our rooms :mjcry: I remember those days in class me and a few other friends would act like we were Kobe hitting the buzzer-beater...

83853514_10168003701027037_3954306244021321728_o.jpg

:francis:

Co-sign to the fullest, this is the exact thing Lonzo said in an interview yesterday.

Legalese

Banned
Daps
fukk that bytch Rachel, everyone sharing their memories on Kobe on the The Jump and that bytch had to bring in at the end the rape charge.

cant stand this cac man
I've been observing and its always a cac who brings it up. Not even SAS ackowdledges it.
Yet they don't even do it in a delicate way either, they say it as if its a proven fact.

"He confessed".

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
I'm still in disbelief over this brehs. This news just immediately brought back the memiores of the morning I lost my mother on Memorial Day 2018. I felt I was in a decent place and coping well but this just has me fukked up. We always think we have more time with our loved ones but once again, tomorrow isn't proimised to anyone.

I've also admitted that I suffer from depression and bipolar disorder. shyt has been kicking my ass for awhile lately. My life hasn't gone how I wanted or hoped but I ain't blaming anyone but me. I really wanna try to turn my life around and get to where I want and need to be. This would be the best way to honor my mom and Kobe.

I really do wanna say that I got love for y'all. This site helped me get thru my mom's passing. Y'all make me feel welcome and while we may beef and take part in some nonsensical fukkery. We're a great group of people. Let's all start to help and uplift each other. I wanna see all of my fellow brehs and brehetess succeed and be great.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
man the Logo is fukked up Kobe felt like a son to him:damn::to::wow:
Fam that shyt hit different when OGs tell you that as a parent your not suppose to bury your kids, my moms always told me her biggest fear was leaving this earth before she got to see me grow and shine. I’m 42 now and she is in her 70s and I ask her now, she tell me she can rest easy now because she got to see me flourish :mjcry:

so now as a father i can relate where she was coming from and I hope I can be here long enough to see my lil ones shine :mjcry:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Burnin' some purp for the GOAT

I don't know about you guys but when I think about the Lakers, even before the tragedy, Lakers = Kobe

full

yep...magic johnson is probably the only player you can argue is more “laker” than kobe and even that’s not a given...folks can just as easily make the same argument for kobe