Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
I said this on Twitter earlier and I feel I should say it again but if whoever you pray to (or don’t) and it’s their intent for you to exhaust 100% of the talent they blessed you with, then you’ve lived a full life. And Bean lived a full life.

Weird cause I thought I would never like this dude. I hated him his first year or so cause he came across so damn arrogant. Went from that to damn near brawling with nikkas at barbershops over who was better: Bean, AI, T-Mac or Vince.

Make a mark while you here on earth brehs. He definitely made one on mine and it didn’t have shyt to do with me on a court playing the game.

You know what fam Kobe's death really showed me that time is precious and we can go anytime whether its convenient or shytty, it also showed me not to waste time in making moves in this world and be the best I can be.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Hence me not remembering his days in NC. If I go back and edit it to "see" instead of remember, would your try hard ass feel better? 4 yrs old isn't too young to remember shyt. This is what you chose to nitpick in a thread about a GOAT passing? Really?:gucci:My entire point was me living out Kobe's entire professional career unlike Mike's, yet here you are:mjlol:

Honestly, I feel like shyt even being negative right now:childplease:

THERES DIFFERENCE BETWEEN
BEING TOO YOUNG TO REMEMBER SOMETHING
OPPOSED TO NOT BEING ALIVE
WHEN SOMETHING HAPPENED
BUT YOU KNOW THIS.

STOP CAPPING AND JUST GIVE
KOBE HIS PROPS WITHOUT
MAKING IMAGINARY JORDAN MENTIONS
ON TITLES YOU DIDNT SEE
FOR NO REASON AT ALL.
:devil:
:evil:

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
The Lakers are showing how to be a world class organization :mjcry:

The Buss family really do love the players :wow:

Once you join the organization you pretty much family forever. He and Jeanie were like brother and sister. Rob was his best friend/brother so you know it really hit them hard too.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
hope Vanessa and daughters are surrounded by friends and family right now
Esp Kobes parents. I know they've been estranged esp because of his mom but this is why you gotta put that kinda shyt behind you because you never know if you will get the chance to reconcile.