Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Chaos Vs?

It's gonna be very different seeing everyone in their Kobes now. I'm gonna think about this shyt every time I lace mine up.
I dont know what they were. They have like paint spills all over them. Its black with a neon green sole. I spent a pretty penny on them. :to:

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
EPQBRoCUcAU7t9v
just found my new wallpaper:mjcry:

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Imagine your husband taking your daughter on a helicopter ride. Imagine someone sending you an article saying that your husband died. Imagine calling your husband and daughter, and them obviously not picking up.

That is a new level of hell.
I get that part of it but an officer showing up at your house and knowing it means one of your family members has passed but you don’t know which one(s) is a miserable experience as well. There’s no good way to receive news like this.

RhymesWell

All Star
Daps
This seems like some bad sub plot of a time travel movie. Like I feel like I literally need to figure out how to go back a day and save this man. I have been a LWO/Kobe stan for so long that this just feels so fukking unreal. I'm blown away right now. I just wish this was some type of mistake. He can't go out like this. Not like this.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
These two we know through art but I respected them for who they were as men as fathers and as leaders in the community
This is why I'm sad. Not for the rap nor the basketball.
RIP
Crazy that the reasons Pac, Nip, and Kobe all hurt so much is that they gave a blueprint to apply in how you live your life, thug life, mamba mentality, the marathon...they just inspired you to think bigger and be more. Pac was still figuring it out himself, but had he made just even five more years, we would’ve gotten to the core of his message