Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Chaos Vs?

It's gonna be very different seeing everyone in their Kobes now. I'm gonna think about this shyt every time I lace mine up.

found em.
Nike-Kobe-4-Protro-Wizenard-CV3469-001-Release-Date-4.jpg

:to:

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Man was an absolute legend. Very sad news, especially about his daughter, that took me out a bit. Kobe’s a prime example of someone who was put on this earth for a reason.

Him dying the day after Lebron passed him in scoring is one of if not the most surreal things I’ve ever witnessed. 100% a “we live in a simulation” moment.

man went out trying to be a good dad too. Gave 20 years to us and was doing his best to give the rest of his life to his kids. Smh. Life is strange, and if a god does exist it isn’t what we think it is, it must lack empathy.
Well bro, it all goes back to what you believe in. For a lot of believers in The Most High or a higher being, you have to recognize that everything in the flesh is temporary. It might seem cruel and random, but death is a natural progression that can call anybody’s name. Don’t covet earthly possessions because there’s more things important, and life exceeds the physical realm.

Folks believe these things occur to test the faith and mettle of those affected by these tragedies and hardships. So basically whether you believe in The Most High or not, don’t take anything in this life that’s of substance for granted

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
The fact that his daughter died with him is just so...incredibly painful to even think about...
:wow:
What were their last moments together like? Were they aware of how serious the situation was? Did they see the crash coming? Was she scared? Were they seated next to each other? Was there pain or was it over instantaneously?

I just can't stop thinking about the last moments... It makes me incredibly sad. Depressed, even ..
:mjcry:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
This is why I'm glad I don't have social media. Last thing I need is the evil people in this world using his death as an opportunity to show how evil they truly are. RIP Kobe and Gigi.
Are these just random ass people or people in the media/blue check marks thats hating as well? Cause if this media doing this shyt...

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The fact that his daughter died with him is just so...incredibly painful to even think about...
:wow:
What were their last moments together like? Were they aware of how serious the situation was? Did they see the crash coming? Was she scared? Were they seated next to each other? Was there pain or was it over instantaneously?

I just can't stop thinking about the last moments... It makes me incredibly sad. Depressed, even ..
:mjcry:
There’s no point in doing yourself mental torture like this breh.

It’s likely that they didn’t even know or see what was coming till it was already over. Either way, they are at rest now