Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

pimpineasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
82916901_1212923338900957_4360806816775405568_n.jpg
These two we know through art but I respected them for who they were as men as fathers and as leaders in the community
This is why I'm sad. Not for the rap nor the basketball.
RIP

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This just seems impossible. I'm in sheer disbelief...still. This is gonna take a very long time to recover from. I'll be 32 years old in March, I been watching him since i was in the 4th grade. I remember the 98' All star game like it was yesterday. I always rooted against him in his early days since Iverson was my favorite, but it was always love & respect. gained so much admiration for him in the second half of his career. A part of my childhood is gone forever, along with his daughter. This shyt is so unfair..man

RIP KOBE & GIGI
crazy we were born in the same month and are the same age, and have a similar story on how we was introduced to bean, I became an ai and ray allen stan from watching big East games as a kid with my older brother so I was already turned in to see them and vividly remember that 98 all star game :mjcry:

this death affected a lot of people in our generation, women included.

RealDaejon

Rookie
Daps
This is terrible. This is just wow... R.I.P. to everyone who died in the Helicopter crash.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Reports are saying pilot error...it was foggy and he accidentally flew into a hil
Bro, people on the ground said they seen it flying low and heard the engine stuttering, I'm not saying it's surely pilot error but idk. Can fog cause engine issues? Maybe the engine couldn't filter it?

Man I wanna know this shyt for sure. If it's pilot error man that shyt is fukked up. I would have told him to land that bytch NOW, fukk that game today. The gym was a few blocks away, catch a fukkin Lyft and tell the pilot go park that bytch when the fog clears.

I gotta make sense of this shyt