Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
It's fukking bull-shyt, and that is case and point what is wrong with "news" and "journalism" today. It would be absurd to even include that if he was convicted, but he wasn't never even convicted of ANYTHING! An allegation in today's society is unfortunately a guilty verdict to the masses.

It's disgusting.
Especially for nikkaz

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Westworld is a fukking DUB to me from here on out. He was NEVER convicted of rape. The DNA was inconsistent. And people keep saying he apologized for it and admitted to it. He DID NOT. He apologized for cheating on his wife and being in that position in the first place. fukkin crackers ain’t shyt.

Inferno

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East Bay
Every time I get a notification and see any association to this thread, it's like seeing it for the first time. I haven't processed this. I feel my stomach drop every time I see it. fukking surreal.

Im 22 years old and this is by far the most impactful celebrity death I’ve experienced, idk man it’s gonna take months for me to be able to not think about it everyday

Ku$h Parker

I Took My Time,I Hurried Up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
That depression when my alarm goes off at 6am for work tmrw and first thing ima be thinking about is Kobe gone :mjcry:

Cant lie, im glad im on Vacation this week, I cant walk in the office and the first Topic thats brought up is Kobe(other times its if the Lakers Won or Not)

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
People at Kobes camp he was supposed to go to today

was damn near about to cry again seeing this.
Reminds me of HS when my classmate and pretty much his whole family died in a helicopter accident

I will never fukk with copters
damn man:mjcry:
despicable cac bytch just had to go there huh, not even 24 hours in

Westworld just got canceled by me cause of this evil c*nt
who are yall referring to? and what does it have to do with westworld?

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Those crackers just can't help themselves

They truly have no shame. Maybe it's the jealousy that Kobe's name will live in eternity while they would be forgotten 2 seconds after they drop dead?
If they mention rape somebody should mention the dozen different semens and quash that noise for good...

Shame Kobe grew up in Italy and didn't have the street smarts to see the bytch was trying to set him up all around, I'm a 6 9 nba player and could tear any bytch to shreds but they having anal sex where damage and blood happens even with no rape

Hope someone call this whore out on the strength of Kobe I heard that rape shyt on like 3 different channels:beli: