Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Mike hitting the Jazz with the goose neck + Shaq & Kobe hitting the alley to close game 7 vs Portland are some of my earliest basketball memories.

a legit tragedy.
Man I just watched a highlight video that included that alley oop yesterday.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Westworld is a fukking DUB to me from here on out. He was NEVER convicted of rape. The DNA was inconsistent. And people keep saying he apologized for it and admitted to it. He DID NOT. He apologized for cheating on his wife and being in that position in the first place. fukkin crackers ain’t shyt.
This is why I question ANYONE who dates or lays up with these whores/beasts. Latinas, Asians, Arabs? Okay fine.... Female neanderthals? Why? Just why???? The most entitled POS on the planet. Of course that wet dog smelling c*nt had to say something when a CHILD also passed. smdh. Can't stand these creatures.

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
Chasing money , girls etc..whats the point..when shyt can just end instantly without warning

I get what you saying 100%, but at the end of the day you just have to live while you still have life in you. If anything whatever you do good or bad just recognize the moment. Be thankful for that precious yet temporary gift that we all get to have.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
None of these are even close to Kobe.

Nobody in Africa or Russia gives two fukks about Peyton Manning or Ray Lewis. They don't even know those names.

Kobe is a global icon. The whole planet is mourning him, every continent

Yep. American football especially. Most of the world doesn't give a damn about American football or anything to do with it.

They would mourn more for someone in their version of football dying more(soccer)

They would mourn more for Pele than Peyton or Ray Lewis