Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

Daps
None of these are even close to Kobe.

Nobody in Africa or Russia gives two fukks about Peyton Manning or Ray Lewis. They don't even know those names.

Kobe is a global icon. The whole planet is mourning him, every continent
Well then the list I quoted shouldn’t have Brady in it either because the world doesn’t give a fukk about the NFL in general

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
I still feel like dying ... this is incomparable to anything because dude was so young and healthy and died for absolutely no reason. Arguably a top player of all time and besides ALI and Prime Tyson he was the fiercest competitor of all time. I dont think anything can ever match what we all witnessed today. I honestly dont know how I can ever get over or replace any of this feeling I have in my heart. Imagine a world where the whole world of sports greatest assassin doesnt exist anymore? The moment where he threw Pau on the fukking floor in the olympics ... the feeling where you realized this man wasnt an enemy on the court... but a man fighting himself to excel beyond the ceiling. The professionalism and excellence he exuded and brought to his teammates, whether it was putting them on his shoulders or enabling them to fight through pain and endure the highs and lows of the game with him. The raw honesty, and never back down attitude. This is the rawest feeling to imagine, and I dont think anything will ever top it. We have to watch shows 10 years from now, where they talk about Kobe as a mythical creature... and in the past tense... even though he was so young. Like someone said, all discussion is turned upside down because nobody can debate Kobe in the here and now, we never get to see Kobe at an advanced age ever again. Truly unbelievable.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
The older you get, the crazier shyt seems to happen

yup. You realize especially as a grown ass man that you’re going to be paying for everything and you’re gonna be holding up the burden of so much shyt.

you start to understand why people do everything in their abilities to make sure they have what they need to be safe because so much is a threat after a while. Street shyt, money shyt, work politics, law enforcement and day to day man who check bullshyt.

when you’re a kid it’s a true ignorance is bliss scenario.

you get older and you just don’t move the same anymore. We only get one shot at this life.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

SMH @ ESPN THROWING THAT RAPE shyt
INTO THEIR "TRIBUTE".

:devil:
:evil:

Let's see if they pull the same shyt with Ben Rapelisburger.....

But all of these media outlets gonna pull the same fukk shyt... And always don't say shyt when it's cacs and Jewish people