Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

Dame Dash's Motor Oil

Not From Harlem
Daps
Peyton Manning would fukk people up. Vick, Moss and Ray Lewis too
None of these are even close to Kobe.

Nobody in Africa or Russia gives two fukks about Peyton Manning or Ray Lewis. They don't even know those names.

Kobe is a global icon. The whole planet is mourning him, every continent

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown

SMH @ ESPN THROWING THAT RAPE shyt
INTO THEIR "TRIBUTE".

:devil:
:evil:

It's fukking bull-shyt, and that is case and point what is wrong with "news" and "journalism" today. It would be absurd to even include that if he was convicted, but he wasn't never even convicted of ANYTHING! An allegation in today's society is unfortunately a guilty verdict to the masses.

It's disgusting.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
There has to be something wrong with the details. If they’re going to Thousand Oaks, it would make no sense to land in El Monte. That’s an hour away.

on the news they were saying they were originally supposed to land in camarillo :yeshrug:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
None of these are even close to Kobe.

Nobody in Africa or Russia gives two fukks about Peyton Manning or Ray Lewis. They don't even know those names.

Kobe is a global icon. The whole planet is mourning him, every continent

fax. my lil cuzzos in africa already knew about his death by the time i called them to tell em. they love basketball so naturally were big kobe fans. they told me not to cry :mjcry:

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
morbid question, but how many living pro athletes past or present would have this kinda impact in death? Lebron no doubt. Tiger and Brady? MJ? i almost feel like due to age and everything Kobe seemed way more invincible.

OG Ronaldo

Ronaldinho

Last edited: