Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
morbid question, but how many living pro athletes past or present would have this kinda impact in death? Lebron no doubt. Tiger and Brady? MJ? i almost feel like due to age and everything Kobe seemed way more invincible.

Right now, for those that are living, whether they are still playing or not? I would have to say like I said earlier in this thread that I can only really imagine it betting one of two soccer players. There are some other athletes that are huge world wide, but they aren't transcendent like Kobe.

Daps
morbid question, but how many living pro athletes past or present would have this kinda impact in death? Lebron no doubt. Tiger and Brady? MJ? i almost feel like due to age and everything Kobe seemed way more invincible.
Only other person I can think of period is Obama besides Lebron

On a global level Messi and CR7 would leave nikkas fukked up though
Peyton Manning would fukk people up. Vick, Moss and Ray Lewis too

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
:dwillhuh: how's that flight plan make sense, if they crashed in Calabasas

And they were reportedly flowing low in around Glendale, El Monte / SGV would be to the east.....

To get to SGV from Newport you don't go through Calabasas, at all.

yeah thats strange , El Monte is all the way by Duarte, Monrovia, etc ... I thought they were flying to Thousand Oaks? thats nowhere near SGV

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Was looking forward to him being bill Russell’s age showing up to games and events and just being that bigger than life legend. I’m hurt

Me too :mjcry:

He would have been an inspirational figure to my future kids n grandkids as an elderly man. Now that possibility doesn't exist. :sadcam: