Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Saddest part is this is like the Aaliyah situation where it just wasnt the day to fly but as a pilot how are u going to tell kobe “nah today we cant fly you just gonna have to miss that game” tough ass situation and tragic. For real fukk this day.

Im a Miami heat stan but Kobe was just that staple in the NBA universe that everything gravitated to in his prime. He was just that special and dynamic. U had to watch him operate out there. the NBA should cancel all the scheduled games on the day of his funeral as a sign of respect and all black brown people or any fan of the nba better not let these cacs disrespect our legend

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
morbid question, but how many living pro athletes past or present would have this kinda impact in death? Lebron no doubt. Tiger and Brady? MJ? i almost feel like due to age and everything Kobe seemed way more invincible.
Only other person I can think of period is Obama besides Lebron

On a global level Messi and CR7 would leave nikkas fukked up though

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
morbid question, but how many living pro athletes past or present would have this kinda impact in death? Lebron no doubt. Tiger and Brady? MJ? i almost feel like due to age and everything Kobe seemed way more invincible.
The fact he was still so young is what makes it even more impactful and the way he died