Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Oj paid his respects and you got cock suckers in the comments on some major fukk shyt.... people are the fukking worst.
People who revel in hate just need a inch to take a mile.....The one thing Kobe got into a situation with where he was legally proven innoncent is all they was able to hold onto for damn near 20 years.....

They are sad and not worth your time.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Oj paid his respects and you got cock suckers in the comments on some major fukk shyt.... WHITE people are the fukking worst.

I fixed that for you love.
vHgYOwi.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Jesus Christ, man. I've been in bed most of the day recovering from a stomach bud. I did not hear anything about this until I logged onto my computer about 20 minutes ago. I can't believe this. And his little girl too. This shyt ain't right.:mjcry:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Doesn't feel real man.

As hurt as I am watching my favorite athlete pass, I almost feel selfish. My hurt can't match the wife and mom who just lost her husband and daughter

:mjcry:
I hope she can stay strong for those other baby girls....this the type of shyt that kills people from a broken heart.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Heard his daughter was gonna be a future (UConn) Huskie :wow:.

:francis:
She was good too man... you could see she loved the game as much as her dad did and was going to be special just like him...

saddest day in a long time. I’m still in shock. Ive had to stop a fullblown meltdown like 3 times since i woke up this morning

Truefan31

Superstar
Daps

It would be some ol bs hollywood shyt tryin to make this day about some fukkin movies. 9 people died in a horrific accident, one at least being one of the most beloved athletes in the world (especially in LA) and his daughter. And he was just getting his feet wet in the entertainment world.

They too busy being sick pedos and covering up assault to care about real people dying.