Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
Flight path and data for those interested in this thing. At one point, the pilot was going in circles because they were waiting for clearance from Air Traffic Control. This went on for about 15 minutes.

That’s an interesting thread

learned a lot

sounds like it was avoidable..which sucks even more

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Anyone blaming TMZ is not smart. They're a news organization, doing their job. ABC, NBC, FOX, CNN, and whoever else woulda done the same exact thing if they had gotten the info. Blame the person that leaked it. And the fact that someone knew it means that the authorities knew it, so blame them for dragging their feet.

Also, we have Kobe, Gianna, the college baseball coach and his wife and daughter, as well as the pilot. That's six of the nine. Jeez this is all just awful. Still can't believe it.
please dont cape for tmz

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
You know...my weekends this past football season were crazy . One kid playing football in BK the other in NJ . Driving back and forth. shyt was crazy but its what you do as a dad. Seeing this dude, all into what his daughter was doing...nothing better than seeing your children blossom athletically. Its almost watching a piece yourself reborn through them . And for him to leave enjoying that....this shyt is sinking in...and its painful

hazardous

All Star
Daps
Man, that Jay Williams video broke me.

When I first started watching basketball, Kobe always stood out to me. He had so much wisdom and knowledge in his interviews post NBA career.

Just completely devastated, I couldn't imagine the pain he must have been going through with his daughter by his side. You could see his eyes light up whenever he'd talk about his oldest daughter. When I saw the link I didn't want to believe it...this is really one of the darkest days. I still can't process this.

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
Some analyst on CNN just said the helicopter could prolly hold 9 people without any weight problems. Seems like a solid helicopter that is normally used for flying people out to oil rigs and shyt.

Gonna be interesting to see what the investigation says on what happened.

The helicopter makers are in South Cal tomorrow. They also make the President helicopter

EPPhWhbUEAEEssG