Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
MJ was a shocker but he was older and in bad health. This is fukking crazy considering the random nature of it all. And his daughter being with him makes it even more sad.
Yes, and I feel weird discussing this so soon, but when all is said and done MJ was much more of a figure to America and the world really, than Kobe. Even if his was less shocking, nothing will touch how his death impacted the world. Only one who can ever rival it in this day and age is if an active President is killed.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
MJ was a shocker but he was older and in bad health. This is fukking crazy considering the random nature of it all. And his daughter being with him makes it even more sad.
Yea I was assessing this too, only one I can compare this to in my lifetime is when aaliyah died cause it was so shocking and out of nowhere , mj was always sick, whitney houston well, yall know pac prepared us for his death all the way to it biggie was kinda shocking but again not that shocked considering the climate at the time, love nipsey but he wasnt legendary like this.

We all literally grew up watching him compete to the fullest in the game we love the most. His daughter added to this just breaking us up even more. Like I legit shed tears I didnt cry even when mj and prince died but this one took me there

Truefan31

Superstar
Daps
Just in shock.....that's what makes it harder to accept....Kobe was a real smart man, his potential for post-basketball success was through the roof. Like cutting the world short of seeing greatness realized. Kobe was great on the court, but I think we all were expecting him to do great things after basketball too because of how he handled himself. And for his family, so sad. I hope his family can be strong through this.