Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Yeah....I think it's gonna motivate people to have the same maturity they have in real life

I'm glad gravity is gone. I know he woulda said some shyt where we woulda wanted to find him and ruin his life.
Hopefully. Just reported @Stick Up Kid kod post above this.. not needed

if you want maturity here get rid of daps

Last edited:

Nicolae

Pro
Daps
I hope she can stay strong for those other baby girls....this the type of shyt that kills people from a broken heart.

I truly hope they have a strong family/friend system around them. I almost went off the deep end when i lost my cousin. I cant imagine losing the love of your life AND your child in one fell swoop. Christ

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I was watching old Kobe interview videos yesterday. this is some straight bullshyt.

Just the other week dude was at Lakers game with his second oldest daughter (the one that also passed) teaching her more and more about the game.

I had a feeling she could have been in the helicopter because they travel to games together smfh.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Yea I was assessing this too, only one I can compare this to in my lifetime is when aaliyah died cause it was so shocking and out of nowhere , mj was always sick, whitney houston well, yall know pac prepared us for his death all the way to it biggie was kinda shocking but again not that shocked considering the climate at the time, love nipsey but he wasnt legendary like this.

We all literally grew up watching him compete to the fullest in the game we love the most. His daughter added to this just breaking us up even more. Like I legit shed tears I didnt cry even when mj and prince died but this one took me there
I been trying to think of who this reminds me of, As a wrestling fan it's similar to the absolutely unexpected deaths of Eddie and Benoit (on that day) but I was never even big fans of theirs like that, this shyt just hits different literally growing up with this being my favorite sports figure ever. Its just wild man, I wanted to see Gigi in college balling out with him in the stands cheering her on :mjcry: