Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Been in shock all day. Usually don’t give a damn about celebrity deaths, but this hit me hard.

This is like Superman dying. There was nothing that could bring Kobe down, I think that’s why I’m so shocked. We forget these are humans just like us.

The ultimate competitor..I utilize the mamba mentality in everything I do. RIP to Kob, Gigi & everyone else on board.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Thank You Kobe. :mjcry: :sadbron:

source.gif
That skit was funniest shyt ever :mjcry:.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I believe in informing the family first but all bets are off when it’s a celebrity.. If TMZ didn’t report it first somebody else would’ve. I mean some random person on social media would’ve done the same thing if they got to it first. It’s all fukked up out here now.

If TMZ knew then so did the police or first responders. It was their job to contact the family immediately. That's on them not the media.

Daps
Remember first reading about him in SLAM. They did a full feature on him while he was at lower merion. Spoke about how smart he was. His gpa was 3.6 or 3.8 and he could go to any college he wanted to, but he was considering the nba, like garnett did.

Can't believe how long ago that was and now to see this. It's crazy and sad.