Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

AceMan

Superstar
Daps
The fact that his daughter died too is what really fukks me up. This is the only "celeb" death that has ever brought me to tears. If it was only Kobe I think I would be able to handle it better. Because Kobe is the type of man who accepts whatever comes. If it was his time to go to he wouldn't want us to be sad. But him being with his daughter just makes this so much worse. She was like the little him. But maybe they were supposed to go together. Maybe they were just that connected in spirit. This may be the end for us, but it's a new beginning for him and his daughter. I'm sure wherever he's headed to next, he's gonna be even greater than he was in this life.

Lord bruh....this is a message.

43080adc71a98a025f6f1fa2fed602fb.png

Bigb41513

I ain’t lying we real San Francisco giants
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
:wow:Bruhs this shyt is sad man. It’s really a tragic day man rip Gigi and Kobe. I’m grateful that I got to see you cook the warriors in person for so many years.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Flight path and data for those interested in this thing. At one point, the pilot was going in circles because they were waiting for clearance from Air Traffic Control. This went on for about 15 minutes.

I forgot what news station it was but they mentioned that a helicopter pilot was interviewed and he said he refused to fly today because of the weather.

shyt like this could have easily been avoidable :mjcry:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
If TMZ knew then so did the police or first responders. It was their job to contact the family immediately. That's on them not the media.
I agree. Somebody knew before TMZ. I’m a local news guy and we normally wait til family finds out before reporting names. It could’ve been handled better but it is what it is.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
:gucci:

That's not how the news media works. You get info you report it as long as it checks out so you can break the story. You don't call the family. That makes no sense.

i agree 100%. I know people are upset right now but blaming TMZ isn’t the move. As long as what they post is factual then I can’t be mad at them.

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
There's no doubt in my mind that the only thing he would have been thinking about would have been his daughter and the kids on that plane and nothing else. That's what makes this so hard to digest.

If it was just a Kobe death you know he would have accepted it but knowing that his daughter was going down with him is heart wrenching.