Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

Self_Born7

SUN OF MAN
Daps
Reppin
all 23 million miles of useful land
i remembered when OP dropped this shyt... in my mind i was like another death hoax.... I too saw OP's tmz shyt, and was like nah bc no one else reported it. i keep refreshing my computer and nothing.
took a nap, woke up wifey was like Kobe died,,, i was like its a hoax.... went back to computer and it was there,

in total disbelief right now. just the other day me and co worker was playing that kobe and jalen rose joint on youtube, watched it like 5x and was cracking up...
How many olives? 81 .

damn,,, his wife has to burry her husband and child... :mjcry::snoop::snoop:

KneeGrow.

Superstar
Daps
n64_kobe_bryant_nba_courtside_p_wn6lu4.jpg

:mjcry:

Depreciating Asset

Please pawg responsibly
Daps
Reppin
Other
Life feels different when you have kids. These deaths used to not bother me but now i have a lot of emotions especially when i hear about kids being involved. Sitting here thinking about how i would feel if i had to tell my son his mom and brother arent coming home.
fukk. For real man. Could not imagine that shyt. Hugging my kids today with extra love.

DaMos Supreme

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was thinking that nikkas are on some other shyt with the trolling, when I saw the thread title :mjtf:. Just kept flipping through the channels expecting to see breaking news, but nothing. But as the thread start spreading at unprecedented speeds with TMZ breaking the news, it took my back to how MJ’s death circulated and had me thinking this may be valid. Unfortunately so.

RIP Kobe. One of the greatest ever, your contributions to the game will never be forgotten. RIP to GiGi and the others who past.

Just speechless.