Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
The company I work for had exes from another company coming over to make a big purchase and their jet crashed killing everyone. The airport is only 1 mile away from my job and the landing strip is literally right near the road I use everyday. Every once in awhile I think about the accident.

This happened about 5 years ago but you would be surprised to know how often helicopters and small jets crash compared to the big airliners.

I DONT THINK ANYONE WOULD
BE SURPRISED BY THIS.

:devil:
:evil:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Remember first reading about him in SLAM. They did a full feature on him while he was at lower merion. Spoke about how smart he was. His gpa was 3.6 or 3.8 and he could go to any college he wanted to, but he was considering the nba, like garnett did.

Can't believe how long ago that was and now to see this. It's crazy and sad.
yeah.
he was a big deal when he was in HS.
ESPN showed a few of his Lower Marion games.

also, (if im not mistaken) he was the 1st player to come outa HS in a minute.

think the last one was Shawn Kemp before him.

could be wrong tho.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
There's no doubt in my mind that the only thing he would have been thinking about would have been his daughter and the kids on that plane and nothing else. That's what makes this so hard to digest.

If it was just a Kobe death you know he would have accepted it but knowing that his daughter was going down with him his heart wrenching.

:to:

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
They said TMZ start naming names before the coroner even got a chance to contact the family...at how fukked up it is to find our your love one died on a blog.

Yea I was fukked up when my peoples died. I would’ve been livid if I found out on the internet.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Not the biggest kobe fan but the fact that his daughter lost her life as well really hit me. I feel for Vanessa so deeply. She’s gotta be going through it right now and I pray for her and the kids. This is pretty much on Aaliyah level for me as far as shocking deaths.

RIP black mamba. Glad you got to see your eagles win the Super Bowl with your own two eyes breh