Knuck if you Buck......... Bucks v Hawks Eastern Conference Finals

Who wins

• Total voters

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
I think the Bucks will win in 6 in a very good series. Hell I can even see it going to 7 but I think the Bucks are now ready and seasoned enough to get this one. While a team making it's first playoffs in years leading to a Finals appearance would be some epic shyt i'm not quite sure if the Hawks are quite ready for that.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Bucks in 6
This isnt a good matchup for ATL
Middleton is going to be a problem

Jrue needs to start playing good, he has been ass most of the playoffs

How is not a good matchup for us? We’ve got more depth than MIL and a few ways to attack MIL with Trae and the PnR

ClutchVon

Pro
Daps
Off of his history. He struggles in the half court, especially when you got rim protection, and can keep him out of the paint and limit turnovers. I keep saying this, I cannot trust Simmons and Giannis in the playoffs for years. Players who are much worse in the half-court who are generational open court players are problematic for me because they drop the likelihood of your team's success in the playoffs. Honestly, I expect us to do him like we did Randle and Simmons. Make him look much worse than what he is.
Lol, the fact you brought up his history like he’s not averaging nearly 29/13/5 on 53% this postseason while putting up 40/13/5 in a Game 7 is hilarious. The fact you even put him in the same realm as Simmons & Randle is even more hilarious.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Lol, the fact you brought up his history like he’s not averaging nearly 29/13/5 on 53% this postseason while putting up 40/13/5 in a Game 7 is hilarious. The fact you even put him in the same realm as Simmons & Randle is even more hilarious.
He's not a good half court player at all and like those guys, is substantially better in open court but Giannis is miles better than Simmons in the half court but even that is fools gold because if Simmons had just a mid range jumper and shot free throws well, he would be better in the half court than Giannis. If you watch when teams have the rim protection and enough quality bigs to protect the paint in the playoffs, he vastly struggles to make an impact. This is a proven fact, Raptors and Heat (last year) proved.

If Milwaukee is able to win this series it will be exclusively due to Jrue Holiday offensively. If he's off offensively, Milwaukee will lose. I posted in 6 but there is a chance they can get swept or lose in 5. They are a severely flawed team. I honestly think last year team is better. Last year team just needed to switch Jrue for Bledsoe but this team is lacking a lot more than Jrue.

I really don't think Milwaukee is a great team. I actually think we are better. I still think Philadelphia is a great team. We just exposed Simmons in the 4th and that put us over. Milwaukee isn't great. Coaching is suspect. He live and dies with his system. Giannis is limited in the half court. Middleton is a good player but not a game changer. Lopez will struggle this series with Capela and Okongwu athleticism. Milwaukee bench is ass. Atlanta bench has Gallo who is clearly better than Lopez, Tucker, and Forbes.

Playoff Trae is lethal and no one on any of these squads will do shyt about it as they will get screened to death when they try and Atlanta is gonna make Giannis work to get him out of help side.

The only player Atlanta defensively has no answer for is Jrue but if he's bricking, the Bucks could see this series over in a blink of an eye.

I can understand people going the Bucks but not so fast my friend. Atlanta is better, has the best playoff player in Trae, and has the scheme to drive Giannis metrics into the shytter. How Jrue plays will determine Milwaukee faith.

In no scenario I see Milwaukee winning the series outside in a game 6. They will not win a game 7 against Atlanta. While for Atlanta, they could win in 4 to 7 with 6 being most likely.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I have Bucks in 5. Bucks seemed to finally figure out how to more effectively use Giannis in the half court by getting him the ball in the post more and letting him work from there compared to him trying to attack from the three point line.

My biggest concern is Bud. Will he be smart enough to unleash Jrue on offense to attack Trae. If so I see Jrue having a huge series. If I'm the Bucks I'm also going to try to wear Trae down on defense running him around all kinds of screens and being as physical with him as possible.

I'm curious to see what kind of coverage the Hawks have on Trae as outside of Jrue I don't see many on the Bucks able to keep up with him on switches.

• Dap
Reactions: Rev