Knuck if you Buck......... Bucks v Hawks Eastern Conference Finals

Who wins

• Total voters

Black Haven

We will find another road to glory!!!
Daps
ATL may have too many key players out to overcome the bucks. This might get bad for them even if trae plays well.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
It's funny because Bud was the coach for the Hawks a few years ago.

Anyway I'm a Hawks fan but I don't think they have a chance in this series.

:dwillhuh:

Go root for the Bucks then breh, nothing about this Milwaukee team should make you feel like we don’t have a chance

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
It's funny because Bud was the coach for the Hawks a few years ago.

Anyway I'm a Hawks fan but I don't think they have a chance in this series.
I had brehs say the same thing against the Sixers if Embiid is ready to go.

Y'all Hawk fans who aren't confident gonna learn that our defense is really why we are as good as we are. We are the best in the paint defense and mid range defense in the NBA. If you want to score, it gotta be on Trae or on our wings when Hunter or Reddish ain't playing.

We defend like the Thibs team but unlike them, we got offensive firepower and a superman in Trae Young.

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
Trae is the exact type of player Jrue tends to defend well. Smaller quicker players that he can over power. Just a bad match up for the Hawks.

Bucks in 6

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Hawks vs Bucks matchup:

Hawks starting lineup:

Trae/Bogi/Huerter/Collins/Capela

Bucks starting lineups:

Jrue/Middleton/Giannis/PJ Tucker/Lopez

Analysis: Bucks have the best player in the series in Giannis but Hawks arguably have the advantage in the starting lineups. Middleton will get his too, but question for Bucks fans. How will the Bucks defend Trae/Cap and Trae/John Collins in the PnR? Lopez isn’t athletic enough to stay with the quicker Capela. Jrue is a strong defender but he’s going to have his hands full trying to stay with Trae

EDGE: Hawks

Bench:

Hawks: Gallinari, Okongwu, Lou Will, Solo Hill

Bucks: T. Antetokoumpo, Portis, Connaughton, Forbes, Teague

Analysis: Hawks have the clear advantage here. Gallo and Lou Will are both double digit scoring options and rookie lottery big Onyeka Okongwu has emerged as a legit defensive post presence. Connaughton is a solid shooter and Portis brings veteran experience

EDGE: Hawks

Hawks/Bucks storylines.

Bucks coach Mike Budenholzer was the coach of the Hawks when we last made the ECF in 2015. He resigned from his role as coach with the Hawks and was hired by the Bucks in 2018. He did not leave on good terms

Bucks shoulda/woulda/coulda had Bogi last offseason but they fukked it up:

The NBA has stripped the Bucksof a 2022 second-round draft pick for violating the league's tampering rules during a failed sign-and-trade agreement for Bogdan Bogdanović. A league investigation found that the Bucks had contact with Bogdanović and/or his agent before free agency discussions were allowed

I posted it earlier but I got Hawks in 6. We’re deeper, playing better and I believe we have the coaching advantage as well. Bucks will prove a great test but I think the Atlanta Hawks make their first trip to the NBA Finals

Last edited: