Who wins

• Total voters

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
It's amazing how The Coli narrative has switched from a few weeks ago when dudes were saying that the winner of the Milwaukee/Brooklyn series would go on to the Finals. Can't blame it on Bud's coaching as it's always been a problem to anyone that's actually been paying attention to that team.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
I have Bucks in 5. Bucks seemed to finally figure out how to more effectively use Giannis in the half court by getting him the ball in the post more and letting him work from there compared to him trying to attack from the three point line.

My biggest concern is Bud. Will he be smart enough to unleash Jrue on offense to attack Trae. If so I see Jrue having a huge series. If I'm the Bucks I'm also going to try to wear Trae down on defense running him around all kinds of screens and being as physical with him as possible.

I'm curious to see what kind of coverage the Hawks have on Trae as outside of Jrue I don't see many on the Bucks able to keep up with him on switches.

I don’t think you’ll see Trae on Jrue a lot. You might actually see more Trae on PJ Tucker than Trae on Jrue TBH

Bucks in 5 is funny tho…all y’all went from shytting on MIL for not having their shyt together through Game 2 vs BK to now being this juggernaut that’s gonna roll little ol Atlanta. SMH

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I don’t think you’ll see Trae on Jrue a lot. You might actually see more Trae on PJ Tucker than Trae on Jrue TBH

Bucks in 5 is funny tho…all y’all went from shytting on MIL for not having their shyt together through Game 2 vs BK to now being this juggernaut that’s gonna roll little ol Atlanta. SMH

I mean people did say that the winner of the Milwaukee/Brooklyn series would win the championship, so we're keeping that same consistency. So we're keeping the same consistency. The only true advantages that the Hawks have over the Bucks is coaching and the fact that Milwaukee teams to be a liability when it comes to the 3pt shot. If they're not defending the 3 pt line well that night, then you have a chance of beating them.

Middleton is a better #2 option than Harris. Giannis isn't Embiid and is not injured. Jrue ain't afraid to shoot unlike Simmons plus he's an All First Team defensive player himself. They don't have those same flaws that Philly did.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God

Trae will be on Forbes or Tucker. He will have very limited interaction on defense with Holiday. He will guard Teague but never Holiday

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I mean people did say that the winner of the Milwaukee/Brooklyn series would win the championship, so we're keeping that same consistency. So we're keeping the same consistency. The only true advantages that the Hawks have over the Bucks is coaching and the fact that Milwaukee teams to be a liability when it comes to the 3pt shot. If they're not defending the 3 pt line well that night, then you have a chance of beating them.

Middleton is a better #2 option than Harris. Giannis isn't Embiid and is not injured. Jrue ain't afraid to shoot unlike Simmons plus he's an All First Team defensive player himself. They don't have those same flaws that Philly did.
The Hawks have a ton of advantages over Milwaukee, even more than we had against Philadelphia. Milwaukee is not that good. They are built for the regular season.

Middleton is a Harris. He's not a swing player. The swing player this series for Milwaukee is Jrue. For Atlanta, it's how the big defend and how they do the little things on offense. That's what is going to win this series.

A lot more credit should be given to the Sixers than it has and a lot more respect should be given to the Hawks.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL

I would think coaching would be a pretty big reason to pick a team in a championship round :heh:

Don’t get me wrong, MIL is a very good team, but they lack a bench, they lack functional depth off of that bench and Bud is a question mark. They don’t always play smart late in games…isn’t that just what the Hawks beat in Philly?

Bucks are the length of your computer screen from being at home against a depleted Nets team…I don’t see where this overwhelming confidence for the Bucks comes from

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
The Hawks have a ton of advantages over Milwaukee, even more than we had against Philadelphia. Milwaukee is not that good. They are built for the regular season.

Middleton is a Harris. He's not a swing player. The swing player this series for Milwaukee is Jrue. For Atlanta, it's how the big defend and how they do the little things on offense. That's what is going to win this series.

A lot more credit should be given to the Sixers than it has and a lot more respect should be given to the Hawks.

Philly blew their chances of winning the series, while the Hawks took advantage of those miscues. Both things can be true in spite of what people say. It's totally fair to say that Philly should have won those two games were they blew the 4th quarters leads. We gave shyt to Memphis and the Pelicans all season long for doing the exact same thing, so it's not taking anything away from what Atlanta did by saying that. Philly isn't the exception to that criticism.

Milwaukee is that good and people are legit underestimating the confidence that they got from beating Brooklyn and how that's going to make all the world of difference for them. Milwaukee's defense is just as good, if not better than Philly's and they don't have the injuries to their star player that Philly did.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I would think coaching would be a pretty big reason to pick a team in a championship round :heh:

Don’t get me wrong, MIL is a very good team, but they lack a bench, they lack functional depth off of that bench and Bud is a question mark. They don’t always play smart late in games…isn’t that just what the Hawks beat in Philly?

Bucks are the length of your computer screen from being at home against a depleted Nets team…I don’t see where this overwhelming confidence for the Bucks comes from

It doesn't matter whether the Nets were depleted or not when they were playing against the best player remaining in the playoffs and top 3 in the NBA.

Embiid was out there playing on a torn meniscus, yet he was out there playing (obviously not 100%) and y'all aren't referring to them as a depleted Philly team, so don't use that excuse for Brooklyn when Harden was out there still playing even if he wasn't 100% at all. If you're healthy enough to play, then no excuses.

Philly had a completely different set of circumstances that doesn't apply to Brooklyn and even you know that.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Philly blew their chances of winning the series, while the Hawks took advantage of those miscues. Both things can be true in spite of what people say. It's totally fair to say that Philly should have won those two games were they blew the 4th quarters leads. We gave shyt to Memphis and the Pelicans all season long for doing the exact same thing, so it's not taking anything away from what Atlanta did by saying that. Philly isn't the exception to that criticism.

Milwaukee is that good and people are legit underestimating the confidence that they got from beating Brooklyn and how that's going to make all the world of difference for them. Milwaukee's defense is just as good, if not better than Philly's and they don't have the injuries to their star player that Philly did.
They got worn out. It happens. They are a home run hitting team

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
They got worn out. It happens. They are a home run hitting team

True, but it still doesn't negate the fact that they blew the series just as much as ATL won it. We have this discussion about every team that loses and that series isn't an exception. If we can talk about how Joe Harris blew the Brooklyn series, then we can talk about Simmons and the miscues of how Philly lost theirs.

Dudes have no problem speaking about other teams miscues in their losses, but it's a different story when their team is involved even if they're on the winning side. Gotta keep the same consistency.

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Lol, the fact you brought up his history like he’s not averaging nearly 29/13/5 on 53% this postseason while putting up 40/13/5 in a Game 7 is hilarious. The fact you even put him in the same realm as Simmons & Randle is even more hilarious.

Giannis isn't the shooting threat that Randle is and has nowhere close the offensive game Embiid does.

Budda

Superstar
Daps
Giannis isn't the shooting threat that Randle is and has nowhere close the offensive game Embiid does.

It doesn’t matter its almost as if people forget Basketball is a sport and how much an advantage being faster stronger and more athletic than everyone else is.

Giannis will be harder to guard than Embiid, he’s stronger, more mobile a better playmaker and more persistent.

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I have Bucks in 5. Bucks seemed to finally figure out how to more effectively use Giannis in the half court by getting him the ball in the post more and letting him work from there compared to him trying to attack from the three point line.

My biggest concern is Bud. Will he be smart enough to unleash Jrue on offense to attack Trae. If so I see Jrue having a huge series. If I'm the Bucks I'm also going to try to wear Trae down on defense running him around all kinds of screens and being as physical with him as possible.

I'm curious to see what kind of coverage the Hawks have on Trae as outside of Jrue I don't see many on the Bucks able to keep up with him on switches.

Why would you think Trae will be guarding Drew on defense? If PJ Tucker gets the start...that's who they will plant Trae on in the corner. And before you say that going to create a size advantage for PJ (which is true) and Tucker will abuse him...my question to you is...does PJ have a back to the basket game?

And that goes for whoever y'all decide to start. Hunting Trae on defense wayyy easier said than done.