Knuck if you Buck......... Bucks v Hawks Eastern Conference Finals

Who wins

• Total voters

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I mean people did say that the winner of the Milwaukee/Brooklyn series would win the championship, so we're keeping that same consistency. So we're keeping the same consistency. The only true advantages that the Hawks have over the Bucks is coaching and the fact that Milwaukee teams to be a liability when it comes to the 3pt shot. If they're not defending the 3 pt line well that night, then you have a chance of beating them.

Middleton is a better #2 option than Harris. Giannis isn't Embiid and is not injured. Jrue ain't afraid to shoot unlike Simmons plus he's an All First Team defensive player himself. They don't have those same flaws that Philly did.

You damn right about that. He ain't nowhere near close to Embiid as Embiid offensive skillset along is miles ahead of Giannis, we not even going to talk about the defensive aspect Embiid brings to the game. Hawks in 6.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
You damn right about that. He ain't nowhere near close to Embiid as Embiid offensive skillset along is miles ahead of Giannis.

He isn't the offensive player of Embiid, but I also don't expect his supporting cast to wither and falter in the way that Embiid's team did when it came down to crunchtime. Unless we're going to sit here and pretend that people aren't/weren't criticizing Simmons and Harris for not stepping up?

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
It doesn’t matter its almost as if people forget Basketball is a sport and how much an advantage being faster stronger and more athletic than everyone else is.

Giannis will be harder to guard than Embiid, he’s stronger, more mobile a better playmaker and more persistent.

Hawks in 6.

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
He isn't the offensive player of Embiid, but I also don't expect his supporting cast to wither and falter in the way that Embiid's team did when it came down to crunchtime. Unless we're going to sit here and pretend that people aren't/weren't criticizing Simmons and Harris for not stepping up?

We shall see tomorrow at 8pm. No point in going back and forth.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Why would you think Trae will be guarding Drew on defense? If PJ Tucker gets the start...that's who they will plant Trae on in the corner. And before you say that going to create a size advantage for PJ (which is true) and Tucker will abuse him...my question to you is...does PJ have a back to the basket game?

And that goes for whoever y'all decide to start. Hunting Trae on defense wayyy easier said than done.
I think Trae on PJ Tucker would be easy to exploit too. If he's on Tucker I would send Tucker to the post even with no intention of posting him up. I would do it just so Tucker can wrestle Trae and try to wear him down. That was part of their strategy against Durant which is why they spent so much time trying to attack him on defense and being so physical with him. I think that strategy will have way more success against Trae. Trae is a weak defender but can be covered for. I just see Milwaukee like teams used to do Steph. Try to wear him out on defense so that the head of the offense isn't as effective on that end which would slow down the Hawks offense.

These are all opinions. We'll see how it goes down tomorrow. Some of y'all are way too sensitive though. I actually have been rooting for Atlanta and Trae all season and won't be mad if they win. I like all the teams left but the Clippers. Just calling it how I see it.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
It doesn’t matter its almost as if people forget Basketball is a sport and how much an advantage being faster stronger and more athletic than everyone else is.

Giannis will be harder to guard than Embiid, he’s stronger, more mobile a better playmaker and more persistent.
No he's not. Especially for our personnel.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I think Trae on PJ Tucker would be easy to exploit too. If he's on Tucker I would send Tucker to the post even with no intention of posting him up. I would do it just so Tucker can wrestle Trae and try to wear him down. That was part of their strategy against Durant which is why they spent so much time trying to attack him on defense and being so physical with him. I think that strategy will have way more success against Trae. Trae is a weak defender but can be covered for. I just see Milwaukee like teams used to do Steph. Try to wear him out on defense so that the head of the offense isn't as effective on that end which would slow down the Hawks offense.

These are all opinions. We'll see how it goes down tomorrow. Some of y'all are way too sensitive though. I actually have been rooting for Atlanta and Trae all season and won't be mad if they win. I like all the teams left but the Clippers. Just calling it how I see it.
You act like the paint wouldn't be occupied by a big. You really think we aren't gonna soft zone Giannis you are out of your mind. It's like you nikkas are stuck on stupid

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm

These Atlanta fans are just as sensitive if not more than Lakers fans :mjlol:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL

We’ll see. If the Bucks decide to run offense through PJ Tucker then we already have an advantage