Knuck if you Buck......... Bucks v Hawks Eastern Conference Finals

Who wins

• Total voters

ClutchVon

Pro
Daps
Bud is bad, but I think folks are still underestimating how truly atrocious Doc is.

I think Bucks in 5, but it wouldn’t surprise me if Atlanta won Game 1.

JesusFOREVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
My Father in Heaven
I got the Hawks, the Bucks offense is still abysmal and the Hawks can shoot the lights out, the Bucks lucked out playing the worst shooting team in the league and an injured Nets team, but it ends here :sitdown:

cant underestimate that milwaukee defense tho :patrice:, it comes down to how ATL can defend Giannis, Collins and Capela did well against Embiid when it mattered so we’ll see

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
I think ATL 3pt shooting can give the Bucks trouble as well as their pick n roll action but this feels like the year the Bucks put it altogether and get the job done...so they may not win in 5 like I said earlier, but I do think they come out on top

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Based off of what
Off of his history. He struggles in the half court, especially when you got rim protection, and can keep him out of the paint and limit turnovers. I keep saying this, I cannot trust Simmons and Giannis in the playoffs for years. Players who are much worse in the half-court who are generational open court players are problematic for me because they drop the likelihood of your team's success in the playoffs. Honestly, I expect us to do him like we did Randle and Simmons. Make him look much worse than what he is.

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
Bud versus his own team gotta love the storyline/narrative there. Bucks should handle business but I picked Hawks as my sleeper. If Hunter and Reddish are both gone this series , you have key defenders to throw at Middleton and Greek.

I’ll say Bucks in 6 but the Hawks won’t fold. Should be a dope series.