Who wins

• Total voters

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Bud losing to his former team would be hilarious but this Bucks team are on a crazy high after taking out the best player in the world. This series should go no further than five games for them.

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I've succumb to peer pressure, I hope y'all don't jinx the team

Nah, this gonna be the same ol story. The ENTIRE world will take the Bucks and the Hawks gonna walk right in that bytch and take Game 1 and everybody gonna have the :ohhh:

I've seen all I need to see from Bud to know he ain't shyt :mjlol:

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Bucks in 4

Giannis doesn't have a knee that requires medical attention and Ben Simmons and Julius Randle don't play for Milwaukee

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
Bucks in 5. Trae will give Atlanta one, but Giannis is gonna average another cool 30/10 with great defense, and this team doesn't have a scorer as dominant as KD, so PJ Tucker isn't gonna need extended minutes.

With that also said, the Bucks should be able to use much more of their depth this series.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I cannot completely trust Milwaukee because of their BBIQ and coaching direction.

Atlanta will have the coaching advantage, with an elite closer and their youth is growing more confidence. They just have to keep the games close enough for Trae to make winning plays at the end.