Knuck if you Buck......... Bucks v Hawks Eastern Conference Finals

Who wins

• Total voters

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
SMH at First Take shyttin on Milwaukee and Phoenix…you got Milwaukee writing full length op eds about the greatness of their city today in response to Molly saying “it’s a terrible city”, just don’t think that’s fair to the city or accurate. Never been to Milwaukee but I’m not feeling on a whole city for no reason :camby:

it's lazy & shytty journalism even if the standards have been lowered to the point where anyone can get on TV and say stupid shyt, but a level of professionalism needs to still be shown...she should be forced to apologize at the very least. This isn't how you sell a product or report on a team. Even Chuck who cracks jokes makes it a point to always speak well about the teams/cities.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope the Hawks win this series somehow. I voted Bucks in 5 so I hope the Hawks prove me wrong

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
quiet as kept tho bux and suns might be a live ass competitive series…both times they played this season went into OT…a healthy brooklyn woulda been a guaranteed chip but watching them beat up on opponents in 4-5 games wouldn’t have been exciting for non-fans:yeshrug:

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
Bucks in 6 over the Hawks

Then Bucks in 6 over the Suns

My bulldozing Greek-Nigerian son gets MIlwaukee their first chip in 50 years :wow:

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
it's lazy & shytty journalism even if the standards have been lowered to the point where anyone can get on TV and say stupid shyt, but a level of professionalism needs to still be shown...she should be forced to apologize at the very least. This isn't how you sell a product or report on a team. Even Chuck who cracks jokes makes it a point to always speak well about the teams/cities.
You must have missed his commentary about San Antonio and the women who inhabit those parts:hhh:

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
Really hoping for a Hawks vs Suns finals. But expect it to go the other way. Clippers winning the chip this year