Knocked A *** STRAIGHT THE FUK OUT Today..

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
:wow: Black motherfukker excellence.

I've had to do this shyt quite a few times here in cacville OH...believe me.:heh:

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
:salute:

Reminds me of the time I was on the bus and asked some old cac for the time..as he leaned down to look at his watch I socked that fool hella hard and ran off the bus,,I didn't look back

:skip:

:russ:

:deadrose:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
[makes mental note to never take the OP seriously whenever he posts anything from now on]
OP is a white male himself, either projecting his white guilt or caricaturing young black men. Either way its pretty fukking disgusting and he is fooling no one.

I knew he was a clown when he repeatedly tried to legitimize drug dealing as a means to black power and wealth. Hes a fukkboy :bryan:

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
every time kermit makes one of these :duck: threads a small piece of his white mother dies inside :to:

Corbis-RF246090.jpg

ridge

Daps
For all the people saying he's lying for not showing his knuckles are stupid

Sure he might be lying but I've knocked out atleast 3 people cold 1 punch without ever having any marks on my knuckles...I've also punched someone in the chin and split my middle finger knuckle

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
For all the people saying he's lying for not showing his knuckles are stupid

Sure he might be lying but I've knocked out atleast 3 people cold 1 punch without ever having any marks on my knuckles...I've also punched someone in the chin and split my middle finger knuckle

I ain't gonna try to pretend like I been knocking nikkas out my entire life, but in my 26 years I only hit 2 dudes and both times my knuckles were looking like :damn:

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
:wtf: @ all the clowns name-calling the people who call ducktales on this

It's one thing to choose to believe the story; it's not like there's any proof that it's made up (although him not showing his hand can get the:usure: from people).....but y'all soundin' like some lil kids gettin' mad at somebody saying Santa or pro wrestling is fake

There are PLENTY of actual videos of white people gettin' their asses kicked by black people......yet y'all fiendin' that hard to believe this story? :what:

Worst part is, even if it's true, then the OP is a bytch nikka. You wanna come across as some tough nikka yet you rushin' up and hittin' people while they seated in their car? Over some words? And he ain't even drop the n-bomb? Then you ran away like a lil p*ssy afterwards ("I kept it moving".....nice spin on that :heh:) and now you talkin' about you "stayin' away from that area and checking news reports" :russ:. SMH @ you skippin' town until the heat dies down......ol' "Spongebob when he thought he stole a balloon" ass nikka

Ducktales or not.....story is just pathetic :myspotnash:

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
It is what it is, man.
:whoo: d!dnt you see the thread where only hoodrat ratchets say "!t !s what !t !s" & cant poss!bly be w!fey mater!al.... please dont be a ratchet hoodrat....
If you DO not believe OP's story YOU are a c00n, a CAC, or ALL of the above. I too HAVE knocked OUT many a Cauctopus with the strength OF my ORIGINAL melanized hands which ARE blessed by Tariq Nasheed AND the high PRIEST of Afrika at Timbuktu, where THE true record of the WHITE devil is kept. The ORIGINAL Saint Bernard was BLACK and so was the St. Bernand in THE movie Beethoven. The Cauca Flocka does NOT want you TO know this. Knowledge is POWER.

:why: name, post & cauca flocka.....