Knocked A *** STRAIGHT THE FUK OUT Today..

Kimo_bud

Banned
Daps
Reppin
LWO
jbnC5UaZxwBYi9.png

lol

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
i hate having to cross the street, because these cacs will not give a nikka even a few seconds of their time to let him make it to the other side. i'm standing there, waiting for over a minute, as cars pass by with their drivers seemingly blind to me and the sign that clearly says they're supposed to yield.

anyway, i decided to just walk, and this one car keeps coming towards me despite the fact i'm in the crosswalk. he stops just two feet away, honking repeatedly. i look at him like :obama:, noticing it's some old white boy who's now yelling and raising his fist. i calmly tapped his car and kept it moving, but he decides to roll down the window and scream, "fukk YOU, YOU BLACK MOTHERfukkER."

i stopped once he said that, turned back at him, and asked him, "what?" now, cars are behind him, honking as he idles in the crosswalk, but he doesn't move. he responded, "you heard me!" i knew i should have let it go, and i normally wouldn't care, even if the N-word came out. but i went up to his window and said, "watch what you say to me."

"OR WHAT?," he responds. at that point, :ufdup: i didn't have but a few seconds to strike, but i leaned into his passenger window and knocked this fukker silly. just one punch and i kept it moving. i know he was leaking, because i checked my fist after escaping down a side street and there was blood on it. i think he might have been wearing dentures, as the force of my punch definitely pushed his "teeth" back. it was loose, so i either dislodged his dentures or knocked a couple teeth out of his mouth.

i felt good about it. and if a cac wants to be brave again, i may just up the ante and have that whole head leaking. i'm tired of these people. tired of what they are. tired of how they treat us. sick and fukking tired of them. i'm staying away from that area for a while. checking the news for any reports about what happened.

:salute:

Reminds me of the time I was on the bus and asked some old cac for the time..as he leaned down to look at his watch I socked that fool hella hard and ran off the bus,,I didn't look back

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
Anybody who's punched anybody in the mouth before, especially to the point of bleeding, knows that when you hit a person with your bare hand hard enough to make them leak your hand will have a mark and/or swelling on it 99% of the time. Go punch a wall as hard as you can - that's what it's like to hit someone in the teeth. Clearly you aren't aware of this information so I call :duck:

That's bullshyt..you can build the skin of your hand up by continuaslly (however you spell that word) punching something..overtime your skin will get thick so no marks will show..

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
That's bullshyt..you can build the skin of your hand up by continuaslly (however you spell that word) punching something..overtime your skin will get thick so no marks will show..

you think that kind of logic applies to the OP?

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville

Cool, then he can post a picture of his knuckles and if they look like this:
350px-Kimbo.jpg
I'll give him a pass. :manny:

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
how did she say it?

She said it like she wanted to call me a ******.

She was mad because her flight was canceled and our
bar was closed.

I lost my cool and it might mean my job. No bullshyt.

She says if I have to deal with another one of these black girls/bytches
looking dead at me. When I heard what she said, I looked up
and she yelled "YEAH, I'M TALKING TO YOU!" :hmm:

It was a wrap after that:yeshrug: