Knocked A *** STRAIGHT THE FUK OUT Today..

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
shut up, half breed cac c00n

dude stays on this message board talking this dumb shyt and he's a fukking half breed :stopitslime:

I wish I could introduce you to some of my south philly cac brehs. They would stomp your slow southern half breed cac obama looking ass out in a nano second :stopitslime:

:snoop: shut the fukk up you half breed cac, and stop coming on here telling ducktale fantasies, you fukking confused half breed cac c00n

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
every time kermit makes one of these :duck: threads a small piece of his white mother dies inside :to:

This nikka grew up confused as fukk

probably spent everyday of his life like :wtf:

probably spent some years dressing like some suburb cac and listening to alternative music...now hes in his nikka phase

Deep down inside he's like :wtf: Am I white or black?

this fakkit ass half breed cac c00n with his pathetic story probably is a dead ringer for Meadow's half breed cac c00n boyfriend on the sopranos :dead:

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Ex drug dealer, revolutionary and economic wizard, scholar and street fighter. What next?

He's also a "clean cut, articulate black man" who was "born to two educated and upper middle class parents" who raised him "on the appreciation of literature and sciences". By his own testimony he doesn't use ebonics or broken English and gets women of all races wet with his extremely cultured, gentlemanly ways.

http://www.the-coli.com/race-track/...black-man-you-god-these-hos.html#.UWl-_1eC30c

:laff: :russ: :duck: