Knocked A *** STRAIGHT THE FUK OUT Today..

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
i hate having to cross the street, because these cacs will not give a nikka even a few seconds of their time to let him make it to the other side. i'm standing there, waiting for over a minute, as cars pass by with their drivers seemingly blind to me and the sign that clearly says they're supposed to yield.

anyway, i decided to just walk, and this one car keeps coming towards me despite the fact i'm in the crosswalk. he stops just two feet away, honking repeatedly. i look at him like :obama:, noticing it's some old white boy who's now yelling and raising his fist. i calmly tapped his car and kept it moving, but he decides to roll down the window and scream, "fukk YOU, YOU BLACK MOTHERfukkER."

i stopped once he said that, turned back at him, and asked him, "what?" now, cars are behind him, honking as he idles in the crosswalk, but he doesn't move. he responded, "you heard me!" i knew i should have let it go, and i normally wouldn't care, even if the N-word came out. but i went up to his window and said, "watch what you say to me."

"OR WHAT?," he responds. at that point, :ufdup: i didn't have but a few seconds to strike, but i leaned into his passenger window and knocked this fukker silly. just one punch and i kept it moving. i know he was leaking, because i checked my fist after escaping down a side street and there was blood on it. i think he might have been wearing dentures, as the force of my punch definitely pushed his "teeth" back. it was loose, so i either dislodged his dentures or knocked a couple teeth out of his mouth.

i felt good about it. and if a cac wants to be brave again, i may just up the ante and have that whole head leaking. i'm tired of these people. tired of what they are. tired of how they treat us. sick and fukking tired of them. i'm staying away from that area for a while. checking the news for any reports about what happened.

Last edited by a moderator:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
why would i post pics of my hand? :what: it wasn't my blood.

you never hit anyone in the face before, if you punch someone hard enough to 1 knock them out 2 knock their teeth loose and 3 draw blood you knuckles would show clear evidence of this. dont bother posting pictures of your hand we already know you are full of shyt.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
you never hit anyone in the face before, if you punch someone hard enough to 1 knock them out 2 knock their teeth loose and 3 draw blood you knuckles would show clear evidence of this. dont bother posting pictures of your hand we already know you are full of shyt.

Ok, dougie howser.

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
I don't understand how people make threads on things they cant prove :mindblown:
we always ask for pics vids or something.
:ufdup: now the coli nikkas hitting you with that :duck: ether :russ:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
Ok, dougie howser.

explain how you can hit someone full force to the point where you knock them unconscious and cut them but your hand sustains zero damage. did you just happen to be wearing a boxing glove when this happened?

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps

he pulled the classic dumb guy talking out his ass move, he wanted to make his lie seem more believable so he added all these extra details without realizing that he is so goddamn stupid that he doesnt know the first thing about punching someone in the face.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
These white boys in here demanding you show your hand cuz they don't want to believe one of their aryan devil brothers got stole on

Duck tales or not I salute this

Steve Murray

#TeamZimmerman
Daps
[makes mental note to never take the OP seriously whenever he posts anything from now on]

Vagina Thief

Your mother has nuts
Daps
Reppin
New York City
colicop_zpsbc3fc438.jpg