Knicks fans give their well thought out, intelligent opinions on Trae Young :mjlaugh:

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
All these dudes basically that character Turtle from Entourage. New York arenas basically filled with a bunch of Turtles.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
just imagine if these nikkas had a team that was actually good. i was actually rooting for these nikkas too and they let that front running clown run them out they own gym

how the fukk is Trae a front runner when he’s the best scorer on the team :dahell:

he’s the best scorer and passer but he’s a fro runner? You nikkas are retarded

DjMe

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My bad :mjlol:

I thought you was a Knicks/Wolves fan on the IC and just gave up fandom b/c of the incompetence of the Wolves

shyt can be confusing breh.
I've been a Knicks fan for 30 years and I hate the Knicks with a passion that burns so deeply you wouldn't believe it.
Their roster is bums, Thibs wearing athletic clothing on the sideline looking awful and sloppy, Randle lookin in the crowd after his 15th brick of the night like its the rims fault, DRose the best on the entire roster smh where does that leave us?
Its great to see fans back in the garden but that shyt was nice for like, 1 game maybe 2. That novelty wore off and now we got a bummy roster with no hope of cracking the top 8 in the league, much less the top 4, 2, or obviously be champs.
Look at the teams in the semis now--hawks, 6ers, nets, bucks, nugs, jazz, suns, and either dal/lac--each of those teams has bottomed out and rebuilt to this level SINCE the Knicks had Melo in the playoffs.
Knicks fans gotta fukkin chill thinkin theyre some sort of destination when you got mesh top booty shorts atlanta looking like a conference finalist, its just that easy to do in the NBA.
Knicks can't win shyt, never win shyt, man its fukk the knicks all day every day and fukk anyone who loves them that thinks this season was a success quote me at me guarantee from me to you they wont win 30 damn games next year.
Knicks fans thinking were back cause we made the fukkin playoffs, whats it, like, 4 teams per conference that DONT make the playoffs this year? Its a feat in and of itself to even get ping pong balls at this point you pretty much need to make an active decision to bench your guys early and often and full on tank just to have a shot at the top pick.
Fast forward to next easter youre gonna have knicks fans on here dancing in the streets cause Thibs got them into that 9/10 play in game and theyre gonna be
"first back to back playoff trips in 20 years we back"
No.
We're not back.
Knicks still suck.

DjMe

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All these dudes basically that character Turtle from Entourage. New York arenas basically filled with a bunch of Turtles.
Nah.
If you watch on tv, if you can see someones face in the crowd, theyre rich and treat MSG like a dave and busters and a knicks game is a fukkin event for them.
Come up to where the lights are turned off and you gotta walk through little ass fukkin hallways to take a piss and its real fans who know the game.
idk if its all tarped off now because of the common cold or what theyre doing this year but real knicks fans been caring about the nba for decades while most coli posters just check twitter in the morning to see who had the best dunk last night or whos opening up about their anxiety and depression like prozac P.

DjMe

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thank the looooord Brooklyn has a basketball team and I am actually from Brooklyn….

This is embarrassing.

No wonder New York stay catching Ls on this site brah.

:scusthov:
Switch from the Knicks to the Nets breh.
This shyt must be what its like as a father when your son comes home and tells you he prefers men/is moving to atlanta.
"Thank the looooord"
:dame:

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
These the corny motherfukkas that give the die hards a bad rep. And these were the same clowns that were celebrating the Game 2 victory like they won the Finals.

Nah breh, don’t agree with you here. Knicks fan tv crew and them was out there celebrating too. Just cuz knicks fans show more passion than other fan bases don’t mean they’re corny. You used to be a knicks fan and know we ride or die.

Hawks smacked us on Sunday and after walking out the State Farm arena cats was acting like they ain’t win a game. Looked like people wasn’t excited :dwillhuh: