Knicks fans give their well thought out, intelligent opinions on Trae Young :mjlaugh:

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
Knicks lose and we still on ya minds.

It’s official. The knicks keep the computers computing. We moving the movement. Knickstape forever. fukk Trae young and his barber.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL

Nah breh, don’t agree with you here. Knicks fan tv crew and them was out there celebrating too. Just cuz knicks fans show more passion than other fan bases don’t mean they’re corny. You used to be a knicks fan and know we ride or die.

Hawks smacked us on Sunday and after walking out the State Farm arena cats was acting like they ain’t win a game. Looked like people wasn’t excited :dwillhuh:

Hawks fans don’t get too hype over first round wins especially non series clinching wins. The city is hype no doubt, but we gotta be a lil deeper in the playoffs for folks to act a fool

Last edited:

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lmfao im sorry this is funny to me, yeah theyre clowns but so what? every city got clowns. i dont buy any fans being worse or better, they say the same shyt about yankees fans being uniquly bad and then you got a few yankees fans in this thread that know that but then buy into the knicks shyt. youre saying they couldnt find a few yankees fans that would be corny and do pretty much the same shyt ?

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I do think the trae young hate is forced though like I don’t have any dislike for him at this point like Reggie we were contenders at the time , this was just the hawks completely exposing us. And they was saying it in game 1 before he even hit the game winner he hadn’t even done anything yet . So yeah I’m not hating on trae young and the spitting shyt was terrible .
Also I hate that the perception is Reggie owned us we were 3-3 vs Reggie he wasn’t Jordan who the Knicks crowd never hostile to for some reason I always hated that too they put all their hate on pippen cause they couldn’t dare insult the god Jordan

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
At the end of the day, the NBA needs more fans who are die hard fans of their TEAMS more than sometimish fans who are die hard fans of individual players.

For as much fun as heads are making of Knicks fans, NBA fans are corny as fukk with their love for players over team. Knicks, Celtics, Sixers, and Lakers fans are the only fans who love their teams.

Last edited:

Lefty Gunz

Superstar
Daps
These losers will be begging him to sign with the Knicks in a few years :russell:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I really hope the Knicks make it back next year and we get a rematch of this series. Like a few other brehs just said, teams like the Knicks being good is good for business and now that the Hawks may be truly ascending we’ll also be getting a new team to focus on.

League in good hands once this changing of the guard dust settles.