Knicks fans give their well thought out, intelligent opinions on Trae Young :mjlaugh:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
w9je3gp.png

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Trae Young whoop they ass a few more seasons and they will retire his jersey in MSG.

This reminds me of the Nyc Indiana rivalry in the 90s with Trae being Reggie

Bro @Box Factory is trolling b/c HE hates on Trae like that. He doesn’t expect or deserve a legit response breh

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Hey hold on :dwillhuh:

Wasnt you a Knicks fan no less than 20 years ago? And BTW didn’t you pick the Knicks to win the series in 5 games? You been my guy since SOHH but cmon man
:dahell: you've known me since the IC and I treated Knicks fans then the way I do now. Wasn't no damn Knicks fan. Rooted for Jordan and the Bulls to beat them every time.

and I did pick the Knicks to win in 5 but I didn't expect Randle to be this bad and for Nate to have dominated Thibs on the coaching end the way he did.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
:dahell: you've known me since the IC and I treated Knicks fans then the way I do now. Wasn't no damn Knicks fan. Rooted for Jordan and the Bulls to beat them every time.

and I did pick the Knicks to win in 5 but I didn't expect Randle to be this bad and for Nate to have dominated Thibs on the coaching end the way he did.

My bad :mjlol:

I thought you was a Knicks/Wolves fan on the IC and just gave up fandom b/c of the incompetence of the Wolves

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
My bad :mjlol:

I thought you was a Knicks/Wolves fan on the IC and just gave up fandom b/c of the incompetence of the Wolves
The closest I ever come to doing that "well I root for them both" stuff is in college hoops and even then, when will I ever see a day where BU and UNC ever meet up for anything significant?