Knicks fans give their well thought out, intelligent opinions on Trae Young :mjlaugh:

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State

Nah breh, don’t agree with you here. Knicks fan tv crew and them was out there celebrating too. Just cuz knicks fans show more passion than other fan bases don’t mean they’re corny. You used to be a knicks fan and know we ride or die.

Hawks smacked us on Sunday and after walking out the State Farm arena cats was acting like they ain’t win a game. Looked like people wasn’t excited :dwillhuh:

Because they knew business still had to be taken care of. Unlike some Knicks fans breh.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Knick fan but there is a larger delusional weirdo section to our fan base than most. I have a friend or two who fall into this category of delusion and it can suck talking sports with them. They are just emotions no logic.

Last edited:

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and these are the fans y'all wanna see happy

these are mostly young fans whove never seen any Knicks sucess and don’t know how to act

Most of us older fans who lived through the Knicks in the 90’s did not overreact like this

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
For as much fun as heads are making of Knicks fans, NBA fans are corny as fukk with their love for players over team. Knicks, Celtics, Sixers, and Lakers fans are the only fans who love their teams.

I don’t agree with this. That’s just the loudest ones online. There are fans of every team who love the team but they don’t go online saying dumb shyt like dudes on here

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Fat homie:Trey young looks like my dad's dikk :pachaha:

Spiderman :patrice: ( go rewatch the video)

Fat homie: I've never seen my dad's dikk

Crowd :beli:

Admit to parent molestation because your mad at a basketball player brehs
1w3U.gif

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
The coli acting all uppity cuz these dudes acting a fool and having fun on camera. :russell: They do these videos all over nyc like every week.

I see everyone ignoring this :unimpressed:

and coli full of some miserable ass people, we’re just getting out of the pandemic, let people have fun and act a fool :manny:

and yeah I seen the spider dude all over the city, I seen him riding a motorcycle around Washington square park couple of months back:pachaha:

the park police breh looked at him like :what: and just walked away

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
I don’t agree with this. That’s just the loudest ones online. There are fans of every team who love the team but they don’t go online saying dumb shyt like dudes on here
Man please. NBA viewership shows that it has a player over team problem. Numbers have shown that since MJ left