kmart has ps4 on their site for $200 :dwillhuh:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Best Buy is gonna stick to the rules breh. Pretty much some lone Walmart employee that doesnt give a fukk on the nightshift is who you need to try.
Yeah Kmart doesnt even sell games anymore, which makes me wonder if they legit cleared out all their ps4's for 200 at some point? :jbhmm:

Yup went to K mart to and got told the samething. Pretty sure they did sell them at 200 when they sold games.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
I didn't even try it :whoo:

Might be able to pull this off at the local Walmart, these nikkas don't really even give a fukk

I'm showing them this pic too to see if I can get the bundle. I need one for my lil brother
Show them the video too :mjpls:

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps
Do they pull it up themselves? Cause I can't find it myself on kmart site, but the link works for me

Chaval

Pro
Daps
For NY Folks I just tried bestbuy (they no longer sell Ps4's without the bundles in the bx,westchester, Manhattan and Long Island for sure) and a memo was sent out from BBY corporate to not price match this offer and the dsii offer either and it's also sold out online so u can't order online at Bby and try to price match either, checked Kmart at bay plaza in bx, target in bx, and white plains Walmart , none of them have it in stock at all

Last edited:

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
For NY Folks I just tried bestbuy (they no longer sell Ps4's without the bundles in the bx,westchester, Manhattan and Long Island for sure) and a memo was sent out from BBY corporate to not price match this offer and the dsii offer either and it's also sold out online so u can't order online at Bby and try to price match either, checked Kmart at bay plaza in bx, target in bx, and white plains Walmart , none of them have it in stock at all
holeup.png

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Almost has one, the chick behind the counter was about to ring it up for $200 and some goofy ass nikka that works the cell phones ran up :cape: and said "why are they so cheap" then told her to her hold up so he could check his phone

It didn't pull up then he said naw we can't do that. I tell his ass G, you work the cell phone counter and you have a customer waiting, why don't you go over there :stopitslime:

The nikka kept hating then I said fukk it

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
Thinking about going on a walmart tour around 1am. Two in my area I can hit up.
What are my odds at getting out with one, or two (one from each store).
Goal would be to sell them ASAP.

tan900

Banned
Daps
Almost has one, the chick behind the counter was about to ring it up for $200 and some goofy ass nikka that works the cell phones ran up :cape: and said "why are they so cheap" then told her to her hold up so he could check his phone

It didn't pull up then he said naw we can't do that. I tell his ass G, you work the cell phone counter and you have a customer waiting, why don't you go over there :stopitslime:

The nikka kept hating then I said fukk it

Can't stand fools like that. You should have raised hell. I'm about to go the my local Wal-Mart and try this. If they start actin funny, i'm raising hell.