kmart has ps4 on their site for $200 :dwillhuh:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
thats how most price matches work I'm pretty sure
Nah as I said, technically they're supposed to check online ads for legitimacy on their systems first, especially if its some high-volume discount. But yeah you might luck up and find an employee that doesnt give a shyt. Late night shift is a good call.

craigsagersuit

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Sandalous
It worked brehs I got my lil brother one. If u can find a 24 hour wal Mart and ask if they have Playstation 4s cuz they might be in the back. And don't let them tell u they don't price match kmart cuz I just did it for my lil brother.
MzIE9EY.jpg

@SobeSoles.com i just did it at the Walmart across from dolphin stadium in Miami Gardens breh EAT!!!!!!!

im living vicariously thru you breh :mjcry:

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
It worked brehs I got my lil brother one. If u can find a 24 hour wal Mart and ask if they have Playstation 4s cuz they might be in the back. And don't let them tell u they don't price match kmart cuz I just did it for my lil brother.
MzIE9EY.jpg

@SobeSoles.com i just did it at the Walmart across from dolphin stadium in Miami Gardens breh EAT!!!!!!!

Dam... I'm gonna hit up Walmart tomorrow late at night and hope I get someone who just wants to get off shift. I hope this works :lupe:

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
MzIE9EY.jpg

:salute:

Romey Rome

All Star
Daps
:ehh:

So you just said you wanted a ps4 then showed em your phone at the register? :pachaha:

EDITED WITH FURTHER DETAILS ON THE STORY.

Nah I looked n they didn't have any play stations out so I asked the electronic cashier lady if they had anymore n she said yea they keep em in the back. I said yall price match kmart? She said yea. She saw the price in my phone n called a higher ranked cashier she was cool with it an older dude came n said nah they only do it on Wahlmahtdotcom not in store :francis: he walks away chick said he don't know what he talkin bout just hold on. Now I'm like :lupe:
They checked, had another person come check, and then had to have somebody come over ride the price. They scrolled down n made sure it was the same thing and priced the same thing and all. They closed at 12 n I checked out at like 11:59 after a like 20 minute wait for everything. Got to the crib and realized it was the batman bundle :win: my lil brother was like how yo :mindblown: how did u do this??????? I told him :demonic: the innanets lil nikka I done seen some thangs that make it hard to sleep at night :sadcam::whoo::to:

:ufdup:

But he's really happy n im happy to see that joy in him. He's 16 next week I'm cherishing these days.... They go so fast :mjcry:

Last edited:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
They checked, had another person come check, and then had to have somebody come over ride the price. They scrolled down n made sure it was the same thing and priced the same thing and all. They closed at 12 n I checked out at like 11:59 after a like 20 minute wait for everything. Got to the crib and realized it was the batman bundle.
:ohhh:

Yup I just swung by about 15 before they closed. Chubby girl in the electronics section was acting friendly off the jump so I straight told her I was tryna get it for 200 and showed her the page. She was like wtf thats crazy and I said yeah its for the regular one, got any? She went to the back to check, came back and said she thought they had one but there werent any. Also said she even had the manager looking for them when she told him what is was for, which had me like :leostare:

But anyway, its worth checking brehs. If your Walmart has the reg in stock it seems like they'll go through with it. Might even get an arkham bundle if they extra dont give a fukk :pachaha:

puggle

Superstar
Daps
Lol is that kiko mizuhara in your avi?? I just came across her in this show I started watching last night. She cute:lupe:
Yup, good eye. She's in a movie called Norwegian Wood.

Damn, some people got the Batman bundle for $200? :whoo:

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
I didn't bother with this cuz I figured it wouldn't work but some guys on boxden say they got some so it's still worth a try at walmart

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I didn't even try it :whoo:

Might be able to pull this off at the local Walmart, these nikkas don't really even give a fukk

I'm showing them this pic too to see if I can get the bundle. I need one for my lil brother